Birthday.

Tuesday January 7th

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I snuck into Blues bedroom, seeing her sprawled all over the bed. Today is my babies birthday.

I sat on the side of her bed and began peppering kisses all over her face. I seen a smile form on her face and I stopped kissing her.

"Happy birthday baba!" I shouted, kissing her forehead again.

"Thank you mommy!" She yelled back opening her eyes fully.

"Come on, Megan is downstairs making you a special breakfast." Megan is making Blue strawberry French toast for her birthday breakfast. Blue has been begging and begging for a barbie party of course we did what she wanted. So the strawberry French toast is kinda a hint on what her party is gonna be.

"Really!? Lets go!" She jumped out of her bed and ran out the room. All I could do was laugh. I'm glad I can still make Blue smile after all she's been through and I'm glad Megan has helped me and been with me the whole time.

I made my way downstairs and I could hear Blue laughing loudly. As I turned the corner I saw Megan giving Blue her "birthday licks". Megan wasn't hitting Blue hard but she sure was getting her.

"Ahhhh mommy help me!" Blue yelled, while laughing loudly. Megan gave her one last hit and then finally stopped. Blue breathed heavily, still laughing.

"Don't be hittin' my baby Megan." I said playfully and she just chuckled. "I could say something back but I'm not going to" She said giving me a suggestive look. I gasped and gently slapped her arm.

"Stop it Megan..." I whispered.

"I'm just stating facts." She said shrugging her shoulders. I rolled my eyes and looked at what she was cooking. Mmmm that looks so good.

She was cooking Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast with a Cream cheese filling.

"Bey stop hovering over me while I'm cooking." Megan said flipping the french toast. "But it looks so goodddddd" I whined. I'm pregnant so food is my number one. Now that I can finally keep food down, food like this makes my mouth water.

"I know baby and you'll eat soon but I need you to back up so I can finish. You're making me nervous." she stated and I pouted but turned to walk away. I went to sit in the island chair while Megan continued cooking. Blue was watching TV while I watched Megan cook.

I took in her appearance and bit my lip. She was bare faced and she wore a graphic crop top with nike pros on. If I told you she had a dick you probably wouldn't believe me because she looks so feminine. I continued to stare not giving a fuck if she could feel me staring or not.

I want some dick.

I'll probably have to wait because it's my baby's birthday but maybe I can get a little quickie when it's time to get ready.

"You're pushing it baby..." I heard Megan say snapping me from my nasty thoughts. She was looking at me with her eyebrow raised and I knew what that look meant. I was close to getting my pussy beat out the frame.

I couldn't help it though.

"You look good Megan of course I'm gonna look at you." I shot back and she chuckled. "Keep that same energy Bey" she said putting the french toast on a plate. I did a small victory dance in my head.

"Baba come eat baby!" Megan lightly shouted. I could hear little feet running into the kitchen and then I saw Blue standing next to Megan.

Megan handed Blue her plate and Blue immediately dug in. Megan slid a plate towards me and I licked my lips at the food. Sex will have to wait.