chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Raziel: YOU'RE FINISH!

Raziel did a similar attack like his mother rias did finish off kalua shuzen combine energy of destruction & sacred gear ophis dark power.

Ophis: excellent its why i choosed you raziel ever since you born to this world of infinite wonders

Kalua shuzen heard her voice. She lays there defeated, even trying to get back up. Task force 1 reinforcements arrived securing the wreck up area raziel & kalua throw down.

Raziel sat down on a chair front row seats.

Raziel: the odds are against you kalua. The entire force has surrounded you & the rest of fairy tail. You're sisters aren't here as trigger fingers to that corpse

Kalua: DAMN YOU.... ALL... DAMN YOU CRIMSON RUIN PRINCE

Raziel frown at her didn't say anything to her. Meanwhile kyuzu led agnes li to where the others are hiding. She wanted to finish this job.

Agnes: you may end up sticking with me if they decided to attack. I heard snake fist is here is that right?

Kyuzu: yeah

Agnes fired a ki blast. Blasting the door opened. One of the leaders change monster form but a lighting energy spear skewered his head & exploded.

Smoke dissipates revealing agnes & kyuzu. They looked up at the corpse of alucard.

Snake fist: AWW MAN. you're not kai li

Agnes: so you're snake fist. This battle is been dragging to long

Kyuzu: i agree ma'am. So all the leaders please die. DEATH TOUCH

Kyuzu did kyuren's ability called death touch. Killing the others from the inside.

agnes raised her right hand morphed into a shaped talon like claw made out of her lightning  yellow energy.  Grasped the corpse & vaporized it into nothing but blood.

Snake fist smirked.  Kai tsukune & others came looking at their surroundings blood rain falling like rain from the large corpse being combust.

Snake fist: well well well. Finally found me. Kai

Kai: hello snake fist

Kai li walked forth getting blood on him from the blood rain snake turns around stood attention to his adversary.

Tsukune pov:

Agnes destroyed the corpse amazing. Still doesn't mean we won. U.d.f. have been on this terrorist monster group for years. I sensed aqua near by about to cut me but yura caught her hand & threw her.

Kurumu: were done. Lets go

Tsukune: KAI YURA KICKED THEIR ASS

changing alot of things.

Ending this soon.

Its a fanfic crossover remember thwt that.

Later