Bonnie (Destiny)

Age
15 to 18

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Surname
Daggers

Relationships
Gus (husband, one of Destiny's targets)
Max (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
8-Bit (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Piper (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Rico (close friend, one of Destiny's targets)
Meg (close friend, superhero partner)
Surge (close friend, superhero partner)
Byron (one of Piper's ex-boyfriends)
Fang (sister' boyfriend, friend)
Janet (sister, friend)
Stu (father)
??? (Biological parents)

Position
Renowned performer at the Stunt Show, chief executive of the Stunt Special Restaurant

Social Circle Rank
9

Origins
New York, Brawltopian State of Adventura

Registered Address
Uncertain region of Adventura, Hokkaido, Japan

Background
As orphans, Bonnie and her older sister Bonnie lived at the H-Orphanage in Adventura, the Brawltopian State in Hokkaido until they were 9 and 13 respectively. One great day, the famous business owner of the Stunt Show, Stu Crima, who has changed his name to Stu Daggers, decided to find someone to pass on his business to, and since he didn't have any kids, he adopted two girls from HO, namely Janet and Bonnie themselves. After that, he trained the siblings to improve at their stunts and performances, and together the trio have become legendary in the entertainment sector. Bonnie gave Stu the idea of opening a nearby restaurant for hungry show-goers, which came to fruition. As a prize, Stu made Bonnie the chief executive of the Stunt Special Restuarant (which she also named). She then later met Gus, a frequenter of her performances, and built a relationship with him, even helping to break his curse (more about this is Gus Monde's registry). She later got married to him, all thanks to the special sunbird named Destiny.