Bibi (Fall For You Series)

Age
27 to 28, college graduate (Born in July)

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Surname
Retroma

Relationships
Sandy (stranger to crush to husband)
Fang (ex-crush to close friend, boss)
Janet (stranger to close friend)
Colette (stranger to close friend)
Edgar (stranger to close friend)
Leon (stranger to close friend)
Jessie (old friend to close friend)
Amber (close friend's arch-enemy to close friend and bodyguard)
Lou (close friend)
Anna (enemy, jailed)
Gisela (enemy, jailed)
Bolt (enemy, jailed)
Trix (enemy, jailed)
Dusk (arch-enemy)
R-T (assisted in capture of enemies)
Larry (assisted in capture of enemies)
Maruca (close friend's cousin, friend)
Luca (close friend's cousin's boyfriend, friend)
Bull (father, also father of close friend Jessie Junker)
Pam (mother of close friend Jessie)
Robin (police officer who assisted in Cavers' arrest)
Christopher Cavers (close friend's uncle, jailed)

Position
From jobless Retropolis-citizen to Brawlywood star

Wealth
Millionaire

Origins
Bordeño, Retropolis (Sagittarius Region of Brawltopia)

Address
Central Brawltopia, Upper East Side (Richest district)

Background
In her first week of life, Bibi's mother, Selené Retroma, went missing. The Retropolis government then relocated Bibi and Bull to Light City, where their seat of government was. It was later discovered that she was a secret agent for the government, and was capture just before she could shed light on an unscrupulous villain who had committed theft and fraud. So Bull, Bibi's father, was left to take care of Bibi while the investigation into Selene's disappearance went on. But five years later, the case was ruled as, "UNSOLVED", leading the Retropolis government to relocate Bull for the second time to Central Brawltopia. Bibi was deemed unsuitable as she was young and would not remember. The Central Brawltopian government also refused to accept more than one citizen, so they sent over Bull for reasons still unconfirmed (the Retropolis government has since disappeared from the face of the earth for unknown reasons). Bibi was left to fend for herself, finally going to school in Central Brawltopia at the age of 11 1/2. She only graduated junior college (at the age of 20) before returning to her home, for reasons she is not willing to divulge. However, seven years later, her close friend Fang Cavers paid her a visit, which lead to the restart of an unofficial investigation into Selené' disappearance, finally ending with Christopher Cavers' arrest and the return of Bibi's parents. Bibi then got involved with Sandy, and as a duo they helped to capture four criminals, as well as star in Brawlywood films and finally they got married about two months ago. Basically, Bibi's past is full of mysteries, but she loves it all the same.