chapter-17

Let's get into the story ❤️🦋

Siv-seri vidunga...naan Ava kitta aprm pesikren

Rak- thangooooo....appo namma ore familyyyy...hehe

He smiled widely.

Sivu nodded her head happily.

Mug-appo naanga ellam family illa...ok...sivu...you hurted me.

He kept his hands on her shoulder and said dramatically.

Ashwin threw the bottle to mugen.
Mugen catched the bottle and smiled sheepishly.

Siv-anneyy apdi illa...namma ellarum oru family dhan...you are my brothers...

Brothers hugged sivu feeling overwhelmed.
Ashwin and pavi rolled their eyes.

Ashmv-enna ivlo pesra avanga kitta...en kitta pesave ilaa.

(Author mv- athuku pesa vidanum)

But Ashwin was happy to see them.

Pavi-vaanga continue pannuvom

They all played....when mugen rotated the bottle it stopped near sivu.

Mugen smiled .

Mug-truth or dare

Mug mv-sikkuna!!

Siv-dare na

Mug-paarahhh... dhairiyam..ok..sing a song for your lovable husband.

Sivu smiled widely and nodded her head. Ashwin was curious. He was watching her keenly. Sivu saw Ashwin and she maintained eye contact with him.

Muzhusa unakkena naan vaazhuren

Pudhusa dhinam dhinam ena paakkuren

Azhutha thozhula naan saanjupen

Alavillaama aasai vekkuren

Yeno thaano

Endru pona naalum

Ellaam neeye

Endru maarutha

Lesaa azhagula

Thaana vizhuguren

Nee pesi sirikkaiyil

Un udhattula uraiyuren

Vaazhka vaazha thaan

Unnodu irukkuren

Un kooda nadakkum bothu

Mazhaiyillama nenainju poguren

Kanna veesi kanna veesi

Katti podum kaadhale

Kannu rendum

Muththam kekkudhae

She stopped singing and saw ashwin eyes was brimming with tears. She smiled at him. Ashwin smiled slightly at her. Sivu was very happy.

Pavi- cha..anni neenga padunale apdiye goosebumps varudhu...Anna dhinamum paatu ungalta kepan paarunga

Mug-chance eh illa papa...super ah padita po
He side hugged her. Everyone appreciated her but her heart yearned for him...his appreciation...his smile.

Then they continued the game until they  felt bored.
They all went down and had lunch and enjoyed their day.

At night , sivaangi went to their  room exhaustedly after a tiring day.She entered with a bottle and got shocked to see him sitting in the bed and was looking like a nervous baby.

She shrugged her thoughts and went to the restroom and did her night skincare and came and sat on the couch ignoring him.

Ash-hmm...siv.. sivaangi

Sivu was shocked because this was the first time he had initiated a conversation calling her softly.

Siv-sollunga

Ash-adhu nee nalla paaduna!

Sivu was shocked to hear this and she was in cloud nine

Siv-thank you 'this means a lot to me' she murmured the last part .

Ashwin nodded and slept.
She sighed and sat on the couch thinking about her life

Siv mv- super namma first plan success...ippo avara namma avaruku oru well wisher ah irukanum! Ashwin wait and watch... ungaluku past iruku nu theriyum..I will try my best to heal you!

She slept with his thoughts in sitting position.

At 3am Ashwin woke up to drink water. He saw her sleeping in a uncomfortable position.

He went to her and he was thinking deeply.

Ash mv-enna ipdi thoogura epdi eluparadhu...pesama koopuvoma?...no Ashwin what happened...idhellam edhuthuku kandukara...ipdi pasam kaamchudhan andha gold digger unna emathitu poita..

He thought and touched her shoulder and made her lean on the pillow and covered her with the blanket and went to the balcony.

Ash mv-Ashwin you just helped her out of humanity!! nothing more than that.

He closed his eyes to calm him.

He went to his bed and closed his eyes to sleep.

Sun rays slapped Ashwin's face. He groaned and opened his eyes only to get mesmerized by seeing the beauty in front of him.

Ashwin's eyes glued to sivu who came fresh from hair bath and wiping her hair in towel. He gulped when he saw water droplets on her fair skin. He shooked his head vigorously to erase his dirty thoughts.

He immediately ran to the bathroom.
Sivu saw Ashwin seeing her. She blushed but frowned when she saw him shaking his head.

She shooked her thoughts and kept a small bindi inbetween her perfect eyebrows. She did her hair by clasping the two strands of hair with clip. She went downstairs and greeted her mother-in-law and father-in-law.

TBC❤️

Hello everyone!!

How was the chapter?

Sorry,I can't give you regular updates
But I will try my best!!

Please do comment and votes!!
Silent readers please vote and comment.

I would love to interact with you all in comment section!

Taataaa ❤️🦋

With love
Your author ❤️