14.

Emma's POV

We walked to Nandos where Charlotte was waiting outside.

"Heyyy!" I said giving her a big hug.

"Hi Emma!" Charlotte replied.

"Charlotte, this is my boyfriend Joe and his friend Caspar." I said

"Hi guys, nice to meet you." charlotte said.

The guys said hi back and we went inside away from the British winter.

We sat at our table . I was next to Charlotte and opposite Joe and diagonal from Caspar.

We ordered our food and Joe and Caspar vlogged.

"Hi everyone, we've now been joined by Charlotte." Joe said and pointed the camera at Charlotte who waved and said hi to both cameras.

Our food arrived and Joe instgrammed it. After we ate I checked my instagram and had been tagged in Joe's photo and was getting hundreds of follows.

"People are starting to follow me on instagram." I said slightly shocked. "Thanks for the tag."

"Its okay." said Joe chuckling at me.

We paid for lunch and started to walk around the shops. Charlotte walked ahead with Joe so I walked next to Caspar.

"Hey " I said and smiled at him. He looked kinda sad. "What's up Cas?"

"I'm sick of being alone." He said sadly.

"Aw, Capsar." I said and hugged him.

"You'll find someone soon, I know it." I said

"Thanks, Emma." He said but he still looked a bit sad.

Caspar's POV

Emma was sweet trying to cheer me up. I really like her, as a friend of course. I would never do that to Joe.  Never.

Joe's POV

Charlotte was talking to me, she was really nice but I wanted to talk to Emma. I turned around and she was hugging Caspar and talking softly to him. This was kinda weird because I'd never seen them hug before. ah well. I could trust them both couldn't I?

Emma's POV

I went round the shops with Joe and Charlotte because Caspar said he wanted to go any buy something and he would meet us at Joe's car in half an hour. I bought Caspar a new phone case, apple headphones and some topman vouchers for Christmas. We walked back to the car. Joe and I were holding hands at last. I loved walking along like this because it reminded me that he was my boyfriend. It still gave me butterflies when I thought about that.

Charlotte got the tube home and the rest of us went back to my apartment.

We walked inside and I put the kettle on and put on shorts and green day t-shirt to get comfy. Joe went to plug his phone into his charger and Caspar walked over to me.

Joe's POV

I was walking back into Emma's living room and I heard the conversation that was going on between Emma and Caspar:

Cas: Emma thanks for today.

Em: don't worry about it. I will always be here for you Caspar.

Cas: Thanks, Em.

Caspar hugged Emma and I saw the sparkle in his eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up to Caspar dragged him away from Emma and shoved my fist hard into his face.