7.

JOE'S POV

I looked up the address Emma gave me and saw it was a dance studio. I was instantly curious. She had never told me she dances. I decided to get there a bit early to see what was going on.

I walked through the building full of posters of successful ballerinas and past students. I followed the sound of music and it led me to a room names 'studio a'. I stood in the door way and noticed it was Emma dancing. Her soft blonde hair flew in front of her face as she danced but I knew it was her. She was amazing! I had no idea she could dance like this! She could have easily been a professional ballet dancer. I stood in awe watching her until the music finished and she stood there panting. She turned around and spotted me. I was shocked but also amazed. Emma looked kinda embarrassed but smiled anyway.

"Emma." I said my voice a bit shaky. "Emma, that was amazing! You didn't tell me you could dance!"

"Yeah well not many people know to be honest. My mum and best friend and that's about it." She replied looking at the floor.

"It was amazing." I said still sounding a bit shocked.

Emma blushed cutely (God, she's so adorable.) "Erm... I'm gonna go and take a shower. I'll be back soon." She took of her dance shoes and picked up her bag and jogged down a corridor. I sat on a bench in 'studio a' just picturing Emma dancing in my mind.

Emma's POV

Oh God I was so embarrassed! I didn't even tell Joe I danced. He looked really shocked. I ran away from the studio and to the showers to escape the embarrassment. I took a shower, the hot water was nice on my tense muscles. I got out the shower and dried my hair. I got dressed into a floral skirt and tights and a top then put s little bit of makeup on and but my hair into a bun. I walked back into the studio where Joe was waiting.

"Hey" he said. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you" I said with a grin.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep. "

We left the dance studio and Joe unlocked his car (black Audi) and opened the car door for me.

I was really nervous to meet his family and I think Joe could tell.

"Em, don't worry honestly. You will be fine!" He said squeezing my hand in a comforting way.

We arrived at his dad's house and let himself in.

"Dad?!" he yelled through the house.

His dad appeared smiling at us. He gave Joe a 'man hug' first then came to me.

"Hi, you must be Emma. I've heard a lot about you." he said raising an eyebrow at Joe who was now slightly blushing. Daddy Sugg offered me his hand and I shook it.

"Please, come in." He said.

"Okay." said Joe. "But we're not stopping. We're going to the cinema in a bit."

I heard someone come down the stairs.

"Hey." Said a girls voice. "You must be Emma?"

"Yep that's me." I said. The girl (who I know from YouTube was Joe's sister Zoe) pulled me into a tight hug and gave me a me smile.

We sat with the Suggs for a while but we had to leave for our movie.

"Come on." Joe said. "We should probably get going."

I said goodbye to Daddy Sugg and Zoe and we walked to the nearest cinema because it wasn't that far away.

We watched 'Jurassic World' (Joe's choice.) When it finished neither of us were hungry so Joe walked me back to mine.

"Are you free on Saturday?" Joe asked. I told him I was.

"We better go Christmas shopping." He said with a  tone that told me it wasn't his greatest hobby.

I chuckled at him. "Okay sounds good."

He leant in and kissed me passionately. He told me he would call me about times and everything then hugged me and left me with butterflies in my stomach and a grin on my face.