11.

Caspar's POV

Emma is so nice! I set our apartment on fire and she let me and Joe stay until we could go back. Joe told me as we were leaving our apartment building that Emma said yes to being his girlfriend. I'm so happy for him! He is really lucky to have her. and vice versa.

Joe's POV

there wasn't enough room for us all in Emma's car so I took my car and Caspar went with Emma. We drove to Emma's apartment. Emma let us in and Caspar went for a look around and I went up behind Emma and grabbed her waist. I kissed her neck and spun her around to face me. Emma was smiling at me.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay." I whispered in her ear.

Emma giggled and replied "No problem." She kissed me until Caspar cleared his throat behind us.

"Am I interrupting?" Caspar asked with a raised eyebrow then laughed at us.

Emma's POV

Every time I look at Joe my heart melts and I get intense butterflies. I showed Caspar to his room and got him some bedding. I wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements were with Joe so I didn't tell him where he was sleeping.

"Joe? Cas? I'm going shopping. I don't have enough food so I'll get enough for the week." I said.

It was now 10pm.

"You guys make yourselves at home and help yourselves to anything. If you're asleep when I come back, Ill be quiet." I promised with a grin.

I took my phone and handbag and car keys and drove to the nearest food store. I bought a load of food. I don't think I have ever bought this much in one go before! I then put all the bags in my car and then drove to the shopping centre. It wasn't closed because it was nearly Christmas so I went into Topman and bought t-shirts, jeans, chinos and jumpers, underwear and socks for Joe and Caspar because all their clothes were in their apartment. I then went into Boots and bought them deodorant, aftershave, razors and shampoo etc. I then remembered I forgot to buy alcohol for the guys so went back to the food store and bought some cans and bottles. I drove home and carried (with great difficulty) the bags to my apartment.

I opened the door quietly and noticed all the lights were off so I knew the were asleep. I snook into Caspar's room and placed the clothes and toiletries on the table in his room and did the same with Joe's but put them on the floor in the living room. I went into my room and noticed Joe was lying in my bed fast asleep. I took my shorts and vest top and got changed before brushing my teeth and lying down on the sofa with a blanket over me and tried to get to sleep.