29. The final Chapter

Emma's POV

My phone rang and I groaned and rolled over to answer it.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Hey, Emma!!!" I heard Charlotte yell.

"Oh my god calm down. How are you?" I said sitting up in bed.

"Yeah erm I have some news. Me and Caspar are dating." Charlotte said almost like she was scared of what I would say.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!!" I said. "and Caspar. He deserves a girlfriend. You deserve each other. When did this happen?" I asked.

"Thank you and when you were in Australia. Caspar asked if I wanted to hang out and we became really good friends then he asked me out." Charlotte said.

"I'm so happy for you both." I said. "We'll meet up soon yeah?"

"Yeah, definitely." said Charlotte.

We hung up then I rang Caspar.

"Hello?" He said quietly.

"Aw did I wake you up? Sorry Caspar." I said.

"Its okay. What's up, Emma?" He asked.

"Charlotte just told me you two are dating." I said

"Yeah we are." said Caspar and it sounded like he was grinning as he was talking.

"I bet you look really cute together. Oh and don't break her heart because I know where you live." I said and laughed.

"I wont." Promised Caspar and laughed too.

"Right I've got to go. See ya Cas." I said and put down the phone.

I got up and showered and changed into black skinny jeans and a grey sweater. (The third outift on the picture on the top of the page.) I was sat in my apartment and my phone rang.

E: Hello?

J: Hi baby.

E: Hey, what's up?

J: Can you come over to my apartment? Bring your drawing stuff.

E: Erm okay. I'll be there in ten.

I hung up and was a bit confused but did as Joe asked. I arrived at his apartment and he opened the door before I had time to knock. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my cheek. Joe led me into his apartment where Zoe and an unfamiliar woman were sat at the table.

Zoe got up and greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Zo." I said.

"Hi Emma. This is Janet. She is helping/managing me for my beauty product launch."

"Hi, Janet." I said smiling.

"Hello, Emma. I've heard from Joe that you are a talented fashion designer." said Janet

"I was wondering if you could maybe draw up some designs for my dress for the launch?" Zoe said.

I though about it for a moment. "I would love to." I said. I sat down at the table and got my drawing pad and pencil out.

"So what did you guys have in mind?" I asked.

"Formal. Probably floor length but other than that I'm open to ideas." Zoe said.

"Okay. I'll get stared." I said. I sat and drew for about an hour until the basic design was drawn. I showed it to Zoe and Janet.

"I love it!" Zoe cried and pulled me into a hug.