Ruin & The Arcade Machines!.

Platonic/Light Romance!. RUIN (SaMs)
This could take the Platonic route!. (But we think he's attractive.)
Or the Romantic route that could blossom into a relationship at some point.

<><> This is before Ruin was caught lying! When he's still working on the arcade machines!. <><>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were bored.

It was as simple as that....You didn't have many friends at the pizzaplex- human nor animatronic.....

You weren't entirely sure why but maybe it had to do with the fact that you just liked to be alone?.

You'd been invited to several events the pizxaplex had to offer...During hours and After hours....

But that would drain your social battery and well....You weren't willing to sacrifice your energy over people who couldn't compromise and at least attempt to understand more about who you were....

Now that just felt like a one-sided relationship at that point....

You felt guilty for declining so many "What If." Opportunities but...

You stopped your over analyzing thoughts when you heard a humming noise coming from the arcade room...

You felt your feet walking into the direction of the song before your brain could even register what was happening.

You saw Ruin working on an arcade machine...

You watched him for a second, about to speak up when all of a sudden, he let out an aggravated groan.

"Oh, these stupid arcade machines....Why must they be so hard to fix....They're always breaking!...."

You hesitantly reach a hand out-
*What am I doing?*
You thought as your hand gave a soft tap to touch his shoulder.

Ruin whipped his head back, he dropped all his tools, and stood up, smiling down at you.

"O-oh! Hello (Y/n!.) What do I owe the pleasure?."

You froze, not only had you made direct contact with someone, someone that you'd barely ever spoken to, unlike the others...But this person was also someone you'd never been forced to talk to, Ruin kept to himself like you did....and he wasn't allowed to help within the daycare since we already had a Sun/Moon....

This was your first time actually speaking with him...

You felt your heart racing from either nervousness, anxiety, or both.

You stared up at Ruin, you wanted to speak, you tried to speak but no words would come out....

So there you were standing there...Feeling like the biggest idiot on the planet....
And you weren't even shy! You just weren't good at communicating!.

Ruin let out a light chuckle and tilted his head...

You couldn't help but notice how cute he actually looked being this close to him...

"Are you alright my dear?."

You felt your face heat up.

You gazed away.

"Um- I um...Y-yeah!. I'm sorry!"

You stuttered...Your face was probably redder than a tomato by now....

Ruin chuckled once more.

"Oh, that's quite alright my dear."

He put a hand to your shoulder.

"I assure you that there is nothing to be nervous about...In fact...."

Ruin paused as if thinking for a moment...

His eyes lit up and he gave a bright smile.

"Would you like to play an arcade game with me?."

Your bashfulness went away for a second and excitement took over!.

"Yes!." You squealed.

You jumped up from the excitement! But then you wrapped your arms around yourself feeling seemingly embarrassed again...

You gazed up at Ruin and gave an apologetic look.

Ruin laughed.

Taking a hand, he held it in front of you, offering for you to take hold in his.

"May I?."

You felt your blush come back, locking eyes with his, you nodded.

"Placing your hand in his, Ruin led you to a completely different area in the Arcade Room.

Ruin let go of your hand.

"And here we are!. My favorite game! Or well...favorite one out of what they had to offer..."

Ruin said that last bit, a hand on the back of his neck, scratching it a bit, he gave a small and quiet chuckle.

You giggled back.

Not too loud but loud enough for Ruin to hear....

Ruins eyes lit up again, after a moment of the two of you nearly having a staring contest, Ruin turned his attention back to the arcade machine, pressing the on button he began to tell you about the rules of the game.

~~~~~

TIME SKIP

~~~~~~

Ruin pouted.

"Aw...You beat my high score..."

You looked to Ruin and smiled with pride.

"Did I? That's awesome!."

(You were starting to open up around Ruin some more.)

"That's not awesome! You beat my high score! How is that awesome? Now I have to beat it all over again!."

Ruin then let out an extremely over-exaggerated sigh
Intentionally being dramatic on purpose.

You gave a light shove to Ruin and giggled.

Your fit of giggles stopped, your focus entirely on Ruin now, who'd had his arm rested against the side of the arcade machine, staring down at you with a big smile on his face and a gleam of mischief in his eyes.

"Ya know (Y/n.)...You have a lovely laugh....Perhaps you could um...Well, what I'm trying to say is...Well...Would you like to hang out with me some more after this? Whether it's today or some other day...I quite enjoy your company (Y/n.)...I do hope you feel the same but if not then I'm sorry for pushing you into an uncomfortable-

You didn't let Ruin finish.

"Yes."

Ruin looked at you in shock for a moment, he stuttered a bit.

"P-pardon?."

You averted your gaze feeling slightly embarrassed now.

"I....I would love to be friends with you yes...I-I think you're really cool, and you seem sweet and you-

You began to stutter out all sorts of compliments out of nervousness that seemed to be sneaking its way back in, Ruin for sure was going to think you had a massive crush on him...

Was he attractive? Heck yeah, he was, but would this friendship lead to something more?.

Only time would be able to tell with that.