Ruined & Reunited

(RUIN) 

(Picture never mine)

You used to work at the pizzaplex, but unfortunately, that shut down some months ago after some kid apparently made everything go haywire and the place became a ruin...rumors of an earthquake occurred but you never could tell what was the truth and what was a lie at the fazzbear industry...

All that you knew was that you missed Sun dearly....Moon didn't know you very well nor did you know him for shortly after you started his virus kicked him making it difficult altogether to work in the daycare. 

*Sighs* "I wish I could see them one more time..." 
Says staring out the window. 

Suddenly something in your stomach began to twist, something was telling you that there was...something bad was about to happen or something big already did. 

*Oh, c'mon (y/n) You can't go there you're probably just feeling guilty...But what if I'm right?.* You thought, taking a sip of your drink you decided to risk everything for this moment.

"Im going." You said to nobody in particular as you packed a backpack full of things. 

"I can't sit here and mope around, It's time I face the past." 

You said and began making your way to the pizzaplex.

~ TIMESKIP~ 

"Wow..." You said as you walked through the doors.

"This place really is in complete ruin..." *Frowns* 

You walked around everywhere looking for the daycare and eventually, you found it, you also found a mask but it looked broken for some reason....not that it should be shocking but nobody at the job had a mask like that when you were there but it could have been some kid fooling around....

Putting the mask in your backpack you continued to walk cautiously around the daycare, Something popped out in from of you, making you scream with fear. 

"You shouldn't be in here, this place is such a mess." 

The voice said calmly. 

You looked up and scrunched your nose in confusion.

"S-sun?..." 

Inspecting him some more. 

"Moon?."

The robot stared at you saying nothing, you reached a hand out to touch his broken-down hands. 

"It's me (Y/N), I-I used to work with you...It was a short time but surely you remember me right?..."

Again the robot said nothing but stared down at your hand holding his in confusion.

You're eyes began to tear up and you weren't sure if it was from seeing how damaged he was or the fact that the entire place was unlivable and you missed it or- then you came to a realization.

"S-sun?. M-moon?..." 

Starts to cry. 

"I'm so sorry I left you guys, I've been miserable ever since and I just- 

You go to hug them. 

"I've missed you so much....I'm so glad you're okay even if you're not you, it's still perfect for me and if you can remember me *Sniffles* I promise I'll never leave you again...I- I love you." 

Cries some more, burying your face in their chest.

The robot freezes but slowly hugs you back. 

"It's okay...don't cry, my name is Eclipse." 

He tells you.

You look up still teary-eyed. 

"E-eclipse?." I like that a lot...

You say smiling. 

Eclipse cupped a hand on your cheek, leaning down close to your face. 

"Sun and Moon remember you, but I am now Eclipse, we are together, fused, reborn, happy again, starting over. Their memories....some are very faint and...We are happy."

Eclipse says calmly trying not to confuse you too much. 

Wiping your tears away you go to grab Eclipse's hand again, basically cuddling it.

"That's okay Eclipse." 

You look up at him peacefully.

"We can start over if you're okay with that?."

Eclipse looked away for a moment to think. 

"You loved Sun, and You loved Moon....Will you love Eclipse?."

He asked in such an innocent tone, you couldn't help but tilt your head like a puppy dog does, smiling brightly. 

"Of course, I'll love you!." 

Eclipse smiled and hugged you tightly. 

"Great!. I love you too!." He said rather loudly. 

You had Eclipse give you a tour of the broken daycare and the two of you started making plans on how to make it livable again, even if it would wind up just being the two of you but of course, you didn't mention the kid part to Eclipse yet.