an ordinary life

YN POV

*Alarm sound*
I turned of my alarm and woke up at once because I know that if I don't, it won't be good. I streched my arms and went straight to the kitchen. I started taking out random ingredients to make anything that I could in 2 hours. Well, Hi everyone, Myself Kim YN, an girl with a cursed fate...which can never be blessed...or maybe no one wants it to be blessed. Well my life is full of work....waking up at 4 a.m. daily, cooking for 8 people, cleaning a whole damn mansion on your own, going to university, coming back repeating the whole thing and much more...is not at all easy but you know the worst part never gettting appreciated...well still, welcome to my (non)ordinary life..its because some people may find it as adventure, toture, pitiful, painful, but for me, its just as normal. you will get to know why....talk to you later.

TIME SKIP
4 HOURS LATER

Hi there! I am back again. Now enough of my talking, let's start the real story.

YN:- countdown starts now....5...4...3...2...1...

??:- YAAH KIM YN...

YN:- NE OPPA

I ran upstairs to Jimin oppa's room and stood at the door. I bowed to him and looked down because apparently, I am not allowed to look in their eyes. I felt something coming right at me.but I did not bother to defend myself..because I am not even allowed to do that . it hit my chin but what could I have even done?

Jimin:- I told you to arrange my clothes before I wake up.....

YN:- o-oppa-

Jimin:- stop caling me that.....I can never be a slut's brother

YN:- sir..I am sorry I would never repeat it..

Jimin:- I am going to take a shower......be ready with my clothes.

he left and I opened his cupboard....a few clothes fell on me and other pairs were as unorganized.... I sighed and started organizing his clothes as fast as I could. I took out a pair of clothes and kept it on his bed. I went to Jin oppa's room and took out his clothes and kept it on his bed......I repeated the same with everyone and went downstairs...I arranged everyone's plate except mine and went to my room to take a bath. I changed into something casual and rushed downstairs......

 I changed into something casual and rushed downstairs

I saw everyone eating...I stood there.....just stood there watching those punks eat.....well it is not wrong if I abuse them in my mind......after what they do to their sister.

Jin:- Hee Jae-yah, how are doing in school?

HJ:- good oppa...

Yoongi:- hmm nice study well......we will go on a vacation soon...

HJ:- what about YN unnie.

Jk:- She doesn't deserve to spend time with us cutie...

HJ:- hmm okay