two faced

YN:- it's okay Soobin-ah but please don't call me noona...it makes me feel like I have a brother.

Soobin:- o-okay....

YN:- by the way you look so much like that new boy in my class....I can't recall his name...

Soobin:- Yeonjun hyung?

YN:- yeah

Soobin:- he is my elder brother...

YN:- I see-

??:- YAAH BITCH

She turned around to see Hee Jae and her minions shouting. She bid a farewell to Soobin and went to her.

Hee Jae:- what do you think you were doing?

YN:- I was just talking to someone what else? Couldn't you see?

Hee Jae:- yaah....don't talk back to me..

YN:- you all torture me the whole time...AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO EVEN TALK-

She was cut off with a slap. She looked up and saw Jungkook. He grabbed her hair and pulled it making her face him. She gulped... knowing Jungkook will not spare her.

Hee Jae:- o-oppa....u-unnie...a-always shout at me...

She said (fake) crying. Jungkook pulled her in a hug and patted her back while still holding her hair. A tear escaped her eyes but she still didn't stop him knowing that it will worsen the matter. Soobin, who was still watching everything, wanted to stop him but a student held him back, cause he knew it was a daily drama. He left her hair and held Hee Jae's hand.

Jk:- don't ever raise your voice at my sister.... otherwise the consequences won't be good.

He said and left the place bumping into her shoulder. She hissed because that's where Yoongi hit her. When Hee Jae and oppa left, she threw the plate of food on the ground and kicked it.

YN:- THAT CRAZY TWO FACED BITCH

She shouted out of frustration and left the cafeteria. She went to the rooftop and sat there. She took out her phone and dialed a number.

YN:- hello unnie...are you free right now?

Jisoo:- I am....why would you call? Isn't it time for your university

YN:- it's recess unnie

Jisoo:- how is your life going

YN:- as usual....

Jisoo:- are they still like that?

YN:- they are not ready to listen to me.

Jennie:- Hi YN

YN:- aah Jennie unnie...how are you

Jennie:- fine...

YN:- well when are you all returning?

Jisoo:- it will take time YN-ah

YN:- exactly how much time

Jisoo:- maybe an year or so....

YN:- A FUCKING YEAR?

Jisoo:- yes a year.

YN:- that's a damn long time....

Jennie:- YN... I still think you should start living alone..... We are here right......we can arrange everything... Just leave those abusive brats ....

YN:- unnie.....I read somewhere.....you can never hate anyone whom you never loved...... because if you don't know about someone, how can you have prejudices?.......unnie you yourself name it....love or hate?