• CHAPTER • THIRTY ONE •

My pillow snores

My pillow snores. 

And aren't pillows meant to be soft?

Wait-

I raise my head up, my eyes widening as I see Zander lay below me. 

His snores lighten as I try to peel myself away from him, only for him to pull me back to him, shifting to hug me from the back. 

I can't help but let out a sigh as he nuzzles his head into my neck, placing a kiss on my skin in his sleep. 

The door creaked open slightly, letting a beam of light shine through from the hallway, temporarily blocked by a silhouette. 

"Morning, baby," the soft tones of Luka's morning voice fill the air, making me instantly smile in the darkness. 

I shush him quietly but it's no use as Zander starts to stir. 

Instead of taking my advice, he pushes the door fully open, revealing him to be fully dressed for work. My eyes strain as the light floods in,  adjusting to show Luka's tattoos against his white rolled up shirt. 

Yum.

"Ohhhhhhh say can you seeeeeeeeee..." he starts to sing at full volume, placing his hand on his heart as he belts out the national anthem. I giggle at him as Zander lets out a groan, pulling the pillow from under his bed and throwing it at him. 

"Breakfast in 10 so no funny business" Luka says before running away, leaving the door open.

"Hate that fucker," Zander mutters before moving to snuggle me, kissing my face. I turn towards him, staring into his eyes. 

He looks gorgeous with even messy bedhead. 

His eyes drift down to my lips and he takes hold of my chin, slowly pulling me towards him until our lips are united. 

He kisses me softly and passionately, making my head spin. 

"NO FUCKING FUNNY BUSINESS" Luka shouts from downstairs, making me jump and Zander pull away. 

"I'm going to go kill him," he grunts before climbing out of bed and storming out of the room. 

I smile as I climb out, going to brush my teeth before heading to the kitchen. 

I have to restrain myself from bursting out laughing as Zander and Luka wrestle whilst Gabriel cooks something on the cooker peacefully. He looks so serene, without a care in the world, as my literal Principal and English teacher fight each other on the floor. 

"Get up, you idiots," Josh says as he walks down the stairs behind me, making me jump at his presence. He places a kiss on my forehead and winks at me before walking to the fridge. 

Fuck, he looks good too. 

These men are going to be the death of me.

I walk towards Gabriel, reaching on my tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek before going to sit on a bar stool opposite. 

"Morning, mon cœur. Did you sleep well?" he asks me. His voice is thicker in the mornings, making me want to press my legs together. 

"Oui, merci," I grin cheekily at him, making him look at me with a proud smile. 

We all go to sit at the table, Gabriel dishing us up eggs and bacon. My stomach gurgles at the sight and I blush, looking down in embarrassment. Luckily, they ignore the sound, too busy devouring their plates.

Once we have eaten, Josh begins to clear the plates and I bite my lip suddenly wondering what I'm going to wear. 

"What's up, sweetheart?" Luka asks, reaching to hold my hand. 

"Um... I think I-I need to go home and get some clothes," I stutter as the dread of seeing my brothers sets in. 

They exchange a look in unison and my eyebrows furrow in confusion as I look between them. 

"We have clothes for you here," Gabriel states, sending me a wink. 

"We bought some supplies for you so you could stay here whenever," Josh shrugs. He stands behind me and begins rubbing the tension out of my shoulders. I blush at their gesture as all the ways they've taken care of me begin to flood my mind. 

Tears prick at my eyes, causing Luka to pull me onto his lap.

I try to hide them with sniffles but it's no use as the tears begin to stream down my face. 

"Hey, baby, it's okay," Luka soothes me as he rubs my back but it's no use, my tears soaking through his shirt. 

The room falls silent with my sobs and I can tell they are having a silent conversation. 

"Baby girl, I think you should stay home from school today," Zander finally breaks the quietness. 

"I don't want to go home," I say between my increasing sobs. 

"No, Angel, he means stay here today," Josh clarifies softly as he sits next to Luka. He strokes my hair and I smile slightly as they both try to comfort me. 

"A-are you sure?" I ask, the tears starting to cease a little. 

"Of course," Gabriel nods and I look between them all, giving them an exhausted smile from my tear-stained cheeks. 

"Can someone take me to see my Dad later?" I ask as Luka pulls me closer to him, squeezing me. 

They all agree in unison and I giggle at their eagerness. 

"Let's get you settled on the couch with snacks and a blanket," Gabriel grabs my hand. He leads me to the couch, helping me arrange the pillows to a comfortable position. He places a weighted blanket over me and tells me how to heat it. 

Josh comes with some snacks and a big bottle of water. 

Luka follows him with a hot tea and my heart feels like it will burst at their sweet gestures. 

"Will you be okay?" Zander asks, emerging fully dressed in a suit now. 

I nod, smiling as I point to Gilmore Girls on the TV. 

My comfort show. 

"We'll be back soon," Luka kisses my forehead. 

They all take turns kissing me goodbye before piling into the elevator and leaving the apartment serenely quiet.

My eyes begin to feel heavy as I watch the TV and I let sleep envelop me into a healing, unconscious state. 

Thanks for reading <3

Hope you enjoyed <3

I feel like I love the fluff chapters in this story so much - the guys are so cute to her 

Sorry it's a bit short but I have an exam tomorrow so rlly need to sleep (it's 2am) xx