• CHAPTER • TWENTY TWO •

I brush through her hair softly with my fingers, careful not to wake her up

She's so beautiful when she sleeps.

Luka and I look at each other as we lie like two bookends, with her between us. We exchange a silent conversation with our eyes. 

She's ours.

No way we're giving her back now. 

Careful not to wake her, I shift her onto Luka's chest, freeing myself. I stretch out the arm she was lying on and grab my phone from the bedside table. 

Opening the group chat, I smirk as I realise the perfect way to make the other two jealous. 

Me: She tastes so sweet, boys.

I show Luka my phone, earning a rare snigger from him as he reads my message.

When I bring it back to my eyes, it buzzes with their replies. 

Zanax: I knew I should have never should have approved that fucking trip.

Gabriella: bâtard

I let out a small chuckle at their reactions, letting Luka see them before I reply. 

Me: You've called us that enough for us not to need google translate, Gabs.

Zanax: I can't believe you guys fucked her on the trip. 

Gabriella: SCHOOL trip, may I add. 

Me: Woah, who said anything about fucking her? 

Zanax: ... so I could still be the first?

Me: Luka says it depends on how many times we can get her into our rooms before the trip ends. 

Gabriella: Don't you dare!

I smirk at my phone and take a picture of Camille snuggled into Luka's chest as he looks down at her. Quickly sending it to the group, I check the time before shutting off my phone.

"We need to get her back to her room," I whisper to Luka and he nods his head.

I move my mouth close to her neck and place soft kisses on it, making her stretch out in her sleep. 

God, she's adorable. 

"Baby, you need to wake up," I whisper to her and Luka shifts to try and sit them up slightly. She moans into his chest and snuggles in further, causing him to shoot me a look of pain. 

I glare at him and he rolls his eyes before shaking her slightly.

"Come on, Cami, you need to get back to your room," he says softly as we both stare at her.