Chapter 61 ~ Cyclonia Rising: Part 1

Luna's P.O.V

We got ready to head off to patrol Atmos, apparently Atmos was under attacked, sky knight were spread out to protect the Terra's but somehow there was only destruction going on and so many distress calls.

[ALARM BLARE]

Luna: More distress calls, the Shipyards of Aquanos, the Smelter on Terra Gale... New distress beacon! Heading 271.2, range 20 clicks!
Aerrow: That one, we can make
Stork: With a little boost from the Condor 2's new scramjets!
Luna: Hit it, Captain [fasten her seatbelt]

As soon as Stork hit it, the others fell back while I remained on my seat unharmed, we reached to our destination when we witness in horror that Terra Glockenchime tower was destroyed along with the Third Degree Burners defeated, we headed out to help while I stayed in the hangar bay to help them get inside to safety.

Piper: Fire's flight!

Just then, the Nightcrawler got hit by Aerrow's newfound power with the help of Piper, as I stood outside the Hangar Bay to watch as they battle.

Aerrow: You're not the only one with new tricks!

I watched Piper as she was struggling to use the crystal to give Aerrow some strength when she finally succeeded as she lend Aerrow power as he took this opportunity to tear the device off of the Nightcrawler as it fled. When they got back, he dropped the strange device on the ground as we cheered for his return, while Mags hugged him.

Finn: Yeah!! That Nightcrawler just jetpacked home to mama

[laughs]

Aerrow: Sure, but he was just one
Piper: And we only beat him with this new thing I can do, but I'm not very good at it
Celenia: [smiles] In time, you'll learn. With my guidance and training, you'll how to harness it. Hm? What's this?
Aerrow: We have to figure out what Master Cyclonis is planning
Radarr: [squawk]

Just then, there was thunder and lightning out of no where, which made us feel nervous as the sky turned red and somehow a hologram of Cyclonis is on the sky, Mags and Aerrow quickly shoved me inside the Hangar Bay in case if she could actually see all of Atmos, including spotting where I am.

Cyclonis [Hologram]: Be warned!
Finn: Or she could just, tell us?
Cyclonis [Hologram]: Atmosia, you have just witnessed the dawning of the new age... The riding of the great thunderhead rumbling with Cyclonian power. These attacks are but a raindrop, compared to the storm my armies can unleash. Surrender now, and your Terras shall be subjugated with minimal damage. However, I'm willing to spare you all your Terras, in exchange for the girl you all know as "Luna" the young "Moon in Waiting." You have till sundown [fades away]

This was a ginormous bomb drop for all of us, the Terras would be spared in exchange for me. I felt like my heart was going to rip out for beating so rapidly that I looked up to see Blister walking towards me as I started to panic on the inside thinking he was going to hand me over, but instead he just hugged me.

Blister: Don't worry kid, no one's going to hand you over

I broke down in tears as I hugged Blister back, while he comforted me, this broke the other sky knights hearts knowing that my life is on the line for all of atmos and their terras.

Celenia: We need to start heading to Atmosia, but first we need to gather the other civilians from Glockenchime, they can help us
Aerrow: Agree