April Fools War

Late at night, the Storm Hawks slept in the night as they relaxed in the comforts of their beds, until one of them decided to do some changes. Starting with placing a glitter bomb in each member of the Storm Hawks, follow by changing Aerrow's furniture and having him float in midair. Mags room was completely covered in photos of Aerrow, some with his shirt off. Stork and Finn were both floating in mid air, as a human size pie was placed where they would end up landing. Junko and Radarr floated in midair as she moved Junko to the bathroom and filled it with whipped cream too. Meanwhile Radarr was dolled up and dressed like a doll, as for Piper she placed a tub filled with whipped cream and gummy worms. The girl snickered and placed plastic wrap on the doorframe and the final touches to the bridge, and she went to sleep for the night. The next day, everyone was still asleep when suddenly the alarm blared causing the Storm Hawks to wake up, everyone falling to the floor or either falling into a whipped cream pie letting out a shriek or scream as they struggle to get up, meanwhile Mags slowly woke up and saw the room covered in photos of Aerrow and shrieked while blushing hard.

Aerrow: Mags?! I'm on my wa-

Before he could get any further, his face hit the plastic wrap and fell back, along with the rest of the Storm Hawks.

Piper: What the-
Finn: When did we put plastic on the doors?
Aerrow: We didn't! Uhhh... guys, why are you covered in whipped cream and Piper is covered in gummy worms
Junko: Uhhh, where's Mags

The door opened and Mags was walking out when the Storm Hawks tried to warn Mags about the door, only to hit the plastic wrap and fall back. They all went to help him up, only to freeze and see Mags room completely covered in photos of Aerrow.

Finn: How?! They even covered his medical tools
Mags: [groans] Is it over?
Stork: Where's Radarr

Radarr walked in looking all dolled up in a blue frilly dress with a matching bow, this made the Storm Hawks try so hard not to laugh, but Finn was laughing the hardest while Radarr glared and growled. After that, Mags got up and tore the plastic wrap off and stood next to Piper, but not after taking a gummy worm off her shoulder and eating it.

Mags: Hold up, where's Lu-
Luna: YOU GUYS!!!!
Mags: [eyes widen] Luna!!

The Storm Hawks sped off into the bridge when Finn tripped over a wire that caused a huge pile of feathers to land on them covering their bodies in feathers.

Mags: PAH!! [cough] [cough] what the?! What is all this?!
Piper: I don't know, but why cover us with glitter, whipped cream, making us float, and the plastic wrap
Junko: Don't forget Radarr dressed up and the feathers
Aerrow: It's almost as if we're being pranked [eyes widen] oh no, Stork! What is today?!
Stork: Umm... It's April 1st
Mags: [eye widen] Oh no~ it's Luna favorite holiday
Finn: What?
Aerrow/Mags: IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!
Storm Hawks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Luna: [grin] You bet it is~ [high pitch] AH HAHAHAHAAAAAA~!!!!!!

 It's April 1stMags: [eye widen] Oh no~ it's Luna favorite holidayFinn: What?Aerrow/Mags: IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!Storm Hawks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!Luna: [grin] You bet it is~ [high pitch] AH HAHAHAHAAAAAA~!!!!!!