Part 3

"The train is coming now class, Please everyone go in and take a seat or something"
Rose's teacher said to the whole class who started to walk into the train
In the train
So rose and her friends didn't get a seat in the train so they just stood beside a window, Rose were listening to her music and trying to hold her suitcase still whit her leg.
"Hey Rose"
Emely said to her friend standing beside her
"Yeah"
Rose answered.
"What are you looking forward most to on the trip?"
Emily said
"I think I look forward to the pool, what about you?"
Note rose trona the sea
She said to her friend
"Um I look forward to the beach, I wanna build cáselas and swim, how about you Dustin?"
Emely said to rose and Dustin
"Well, I think I look forward to resting and reading, and offcurse hanging whit you guys"
Dustin said to his friends
"Cute"
Rose said to Dustin thinking that the end was cute. Ace were standing a bit away from rose and her grup of friends, but he culd still so how hear whtbarose said, so he walked up to her white a almost Evil smile.
"Cute? You think Dustin is cute"
Ace said in a testing tone to his eniem
"God admit what did I say to you earlier?"
Rose said
"I don't know"
Ace said in a bichy tone
"Just leave me bee"
Rose told Ace, after that she turned to continue talking to her friends
"So Dustin have you downloaded Som"
She were cut of by Ace
"Hmm rose why don't you talk to me"
Ace said in a testing tone of voice while he had a smug look in his face
"Just ignore him, put on you pr pods we can continue talking later or on the bus, just rest.
Emely sad in a carin tone to her friend
"Yeah"
Rose answered as she took our both pods and put them on. When Ace saw that Rose had enough of him he left, and Dustin and Emely kept talking fore some time.

As the time passed they got closer and closer to their stop.
"Class were almost there, get your luggage and get ready to get of"
The teacher said.
And the students did as told and Emely nudge rose on the arm, and Rose opened her eyes and took out one of her pods and looked at her friend.
"It's time to get of now"
Emely said
"Thanks EM"
Rose said to her while they took their bags and suitcases and got of the train, and it was then Rose realized that the the stachion were the one she got on the morning.
"Seriously?"
Rose said
"What is it?"
Dustin said to her
"This is your stachion isn't it?"
Emely said
"Yeah "
Rose answered

"Hey miss"
Rose said to her teacher with a small hint of iretechen in her voice
"Yes?"
Her teacher answered

"This is my stachion, I could just have meet you guys here seriously"
Rose said white a hint of iretechen in her tone of voice
"Well the Metin place were not here were it?"
The teacher said nonchalantly
"Yeah but Ace got to come to the stachion"
Rose said.
"And that is beaten him and me, now class lets go to the buss stachion, follow me class.

"Hey Emm"
Rose said to her friend
"Yeah"
Emely answered her

"I think there will be 3 seats in a row at the back of the buss, there might be more"
Rose said
"Oh should we tried to get them"
Dustin said to rose and Emely
"You read my mind"
Rose said
"Asume"
Emely said

The grup walked for some time, and when the teacher could see the bus station she could her some of the students talking about were they were going to sit on the bus.
At the buss station
After some time they were finely at the buss stopp
"Alright class we're here,
The teacher said to her students.
"This is going to be asume"
Elegy wished to Dustin and Rose.
"So class, there will be rules when we're on this bus, is that understood?"
The teacher said to her students.
"Yes miss"
The most students said as Anime answer
"Now rule one, there will be seating orders, I have already made a list of who will sit we're and with who.
Teh teacher said before The clas sign at that comment.
"And no screaming please, amd there might be a brake at midd. Is that understood?"
The students answered in their own way
"Alright I will start to read the seating order now, so listen, first up is (James you sit at the front alone) then it is (Emma and Amelia) ( Elijah and Dustin) (Mia and Madison)( Ava and Sophia)
The teacher said as the buss started to role in.
" the buss is here now, if you have been tolled who to sit with then Pliase go on the buss, and put you bag and suitcase were they belon then sit down"
Teacher said

Arthur's note
850 words not including Arthur's note,
Thanks for reading love 💕