Part one

Start of the book

Day before buss ride
So Rose had just begin packing up her stuff after she had her last period of marg in school, but as she put down her last notebook Someone quietly creeped up behind her and grabbed her by the arms and half screams
"Booh"
Ace said
"Jesus"
Rose said to her enemy.

Home
So Rose weee packing the last stuff she needed for her class trip, she just lays some headphones in her bag and a extra snack, then she checked the clock on her phone, it was soon time to get going to the station and then to school.
On the way
So she took her bag and her phonie and her keys to her apartment, then she started to walk out the front door and she looked the door.

__part1___
So rose were on her way too the station, she were going on a class trip, she just hoped that she didn't need to talk to Ace, she hated Ace. They had been enemies from day one when they first meet in 8 grade. Rose and Ace were in 9grade now.
«Jesus, why do we gota be there so early?»
She thought both an annoyed tone.
Then when she were walking down the street some of her nabers saw her.
â€" - â€" - â€" - â€" - â€"
"Hey Rose, what you doing here so early? School doesn't start until a few hours right?"
The nahber who were planting and watering pants with a waterho I the front garden said to rose with a old/Skone voice and with a happy and wondering tone to Rose.
"Oh hello Ronald's, and yech normally I would be in need right now."
She said to her caring neighbor who wonder why she were walking the the staichon so early this day
"So why aren't you then my young lady?"
Ronald's said in a caring jet fun wondering voice
"Whell you see I am going on a class tripe, so I need to get to school really early so we can get to our destination in time."
She said answering his question.
"Oh that's tuff going up so early when your not use to it"
He said in an old jet happy voice.
"Whel I tried to get to need a bit earlier yesterday to get some more sleep."
She said to her neighbor.
"Yeah and how that go?"
He said knowing that rose probably didn't get more sleep then usual, if anything she might have gotten lees sleep then usual.
"Well I got lees then usual"
She said whit a lower mood
"Well you're buss is train is coming"
"Well it was nice meeting you mister Ronald's "
She said with a funny/joklimgy voice when she said mister and his name
"And it was nice metí g you to, miss Rose"
He said with an almost teasing tone to her. Then she went on the train and she sat down and took a deep breath before a ticket inspector came by.
"Good day May I see your ticket Miss Rose?"
She said to Rose, who took up her phone and shows a QR code that the lady scanned. Then Rose yawn out of tiredness,
"Hey rose why are you here so rely?"
She asked Rose in a wondering tone.
"Well Barbra, I have a class trip so I got to get there rely rely so we can get to our destination in time, and I am a bit tired to."
â€" - â€" - â€" - â€" - â€"
"Well I hope you can have fun and that that boy don't disturb you peace"
The ticket inspected Barbra said indeceting the boy named Ace.
"Oh god, I how that to. Who knows what he is planing"
Then Barbra walked off and Rose just listens to some music with her headphones[EarPods]. And after some time she feel asleep, but that's not to unusual, Rose pretty much always wake up before her stoop.
Later when she were almost at her stop she woke up and thought.
«I am tired,»
Then she looked out the window for a few seconds before she got up and stepped out of the train doors.
«Now I just got to walk the rest of the way to the meeting place»
At the parking lot
So after she thought that she started to talk dragging her small suitcase behind her. And after she had been walking for some time she had finally walked all the way to the front parking jard of the school. And lucely for her she saw one of her friends sitting on a bench doing something on her phone
((Cute note Rose might wake up in a mother beady drains knees)))((Note she forget something))
So Rose dragged her surcase behind her and she sawed at her friend who didn't even se her, her friend first saw her when Rose sat down beside her on the bench.
"Rose you scared me a little there"
Her friend Emily Said to her.
"I waved at you didn't I?"
Rose said to her friend
"Maybe, I didn't pay attention"
Emely said
"I'am a bit tired"
Rose said as a yawn follow shortly after she spoke. As some time passed some more students started to show up to the waiting are and later in the techer go would go on their trip with them came.
"Morning Rose"
Dustin said to his friend Rose who currently were siting on the bench beside her friend huming to a song she were listening to.
"Morning dusting"
She answers back
"Tired?"
Dustin asked in a different tone then he had before, this was more question ing and POPEKANDE tone in his voice
"Yeach"
She answers
"Alright we'll be quiet but snitch over first and then you can lay down or use my shoulder"
He said to her.
Rose did as she was tolled and Dustin sat down and moments later Rose
"Rose you should probably put in both off you pods, it might be loud later on."
Dustin said to Rose.
"Your right"
Rose said as she put the other pod in her ear, then she laied her head down on his shoulder and she closed her eyes .
The group had Ben friends for a pretty long time now. So they weee comfortable enough to have their friends head on their shoulder and so on if their friend were tired.
When the teacher comes
So more and more students had now dropped in and the teacher were now walking in to the oarcking lot. Dustin and Emely saw their techer so they both desired to get Rose up, Dustin nudged Rose and she opted her eyce.
"Hey rose our…."
Emely said before she was cut off by Rose who said
"Wait I can't hear you"
She then took one o go her pods of and looked at her friend and said.
"Now"
Rose said.

Arthur's note
  Thanks for reading love 💕