Adopted

"Did...you adopt us?"

Carlisle asks with wide eyes. I smile at him. "I suppose we did." I reply. His eyes brim with tears as he begins to let them fall. He starts full on sobbing as Wilder hugs his side confused. "What wrong, Carlisle?" He asks worriedly. I hold my arms open for him to come up into the bed with me. He does so with a little struggle. I hold him in my arms, soothing him. "T-thank...y-you..." He gets out through sobs. I rub his back softly as he continues crying. Wilder ends up in Dom's lap, staring at us with a look that says he will begin to cry soon too.

Carlisle eventually cries himself to sleep as Dom takes Wilder to get something to eat. I wonder if Alpha and Luna know about the adoption. I rub Carlisle's back softly as I hum to him. He remains sleeping soundly for a while before we are both jolted awake by Alpha and Luna. "Good morning, Nex." Luna says with a smile. "Who's this?" Alpha asks, referring to Lisle. "Dom hasn't told you?" I ask. "No? What has that little idiot not told us now?" Alpha says teasingly. 

I can't help but laugh at the playfulness. "Well, this is Carlisle, he and his little brother, Wilder, are legally our pups now." I explain as Lisle sits up beside me. He looks from me to Alpha and Luna confused. They both smile happily. "It's very nice to meet you Carlisle. Can you tell us about yourself?" Alpha asks gently as he and Luna take a seat beside the bed. "Umm...I'm eight years old...I am an Alpha..." He says quietly. He turns to me. I pat his head reassuringly. "I am Snow, and this is Alexander, but we insist on being called your grandpa's." Luna says happily.

I smile. I guess they are just as excited as Dom and I are. Lisle hangs his head, embarrassed, that earns laughs out of all of us. We sit and talk awhile, Lisle falling asleep in my lap. Soon, Dom and Wilder come back. "Is this the other one? Domonic. How could you not tell us about them?" Luna asks somewhat angrily. He holds a guilty grin. "I got caught up in the adoption, sorry." He says sheepishly. Wilder make a dash for me and Lisle. He jumps up onto the bed and wraps his tiny arms around my neck. Alpha Alexanders phone rings, interrupting everything. 

"Hello?" He asks. After a moment he says something else. "Yes, alright. Thank you." He hangs up and looks to Luna Snow. "Amor, we have a meeting to attend." He says. Luna sighs. "Well then, we'll be back later, see you all soon." He says with a smile as he and Alpha walk out. Wilder looks to me. "Are they our pop-pop's?" He asks. I can't help but laugh. "Yes, if that's what you want to call them." I reply. He smiles happily. "And what do we call you and mister Domonic?" He asks with a head tilt. "You can call us whatever you want." I reply reassuringly.

He looks like he's contemplating something as his eyebrows furrow and his tongue sticks out of the side of his mouth slightly. I smile at the cute little pup. "How about papa and daddy?" He asks. "If that's what you want, then it's fine with us." I say. He smiles widely. Lisle stirs in his sleep, but doesn't wake. "I'll take him home for awhile, Bae said he'd watch them if we needed him to." Dom explains. "Alright." I reply. I kiss the top of Lisle's head softly and then receive a peck from Dom on the lips. "I'll be back after awhile, love." He says softly. He ruffles Wilder's hair slightly, making the little boy giggle happily. He walks out, carrying Lisle bridal style. Wilder lays next to me, telling me a made up story, and giggling crazily as he does so ever so often.