Chapter 30

"Yay!!!!!!! it's going to be a long 2-week holiday. After excluding festivals and social holidays, I keep the rest of the days into leave which adds up to nearly 16 days. Since it's been a long time, I will spend my time with Mom, Dad, and Rahul. 

Moreover, I checked and there were no meetings with him that week after the holidays. It's not our shift to check.

Soumya asked me for a meet-up since it had been a long time and she truly wanted to share something with me. 

I have to finish many incomplete things and let myself relax a bit. The work is getting hectic day by day.

*one sec pause*

Is it?

I think I was free now compared to the previous month.

Okay, maybe because of him, I am getting some free time. But I don't want to be thankful for that, not even in my dreams.

It's because of him, i am trapped again in his arms reluctantly.

If I wasn't on the team, I probably routine my life as I sorted after the pile of thorns he threw at me. I have never slept peacefully since that day. 

I know, it might be me who needs to take the entire punishment for that, but thankfully I succeeded and cleared our debts to some extent, Dad was living a tension-free life regarding our careers, and made him proud. 

I must shut my thoughts and book my ticket before tomorrow."

..........................................................................................................

With this Deepthi came out of her thoughts and pinged her mom saying:

"Hey Mom, guess what?

I will be arriving this Sunday."

After seeing this, Samyuktha overjoyed and replied:

"Finally, my daughter remembered us. Is it?

I am just going to prepare everything before Sunday.

Did you book your tickets?"

D: "Mom............. I was just busy. How could I even forget my world?

 Also, don't prepare too much. I am not a guest or a VIP, who comes rarely and has to treat with hospitality. Don't strain yourself.

Yet to book, remind me tonight."

.....................................................................

Deepthi went to the hospital and it went normally as usual.

That night, she was about to book her tickets when a message popped up, and her brain exploded.

She froze like a statue for a long time as she could not find any answer.

"This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why again??????????

These people will not let me die in peace 😣🤦‍♀️

I can resign instead of this crap management every time.