Chapter 9: Elation

You were in the forest and here you are at the lake and then you see some butterflies and follows them to Star Lake.

The butterflies lend to straight to the lake and what appear is the One Wing Dragon-Phoenix. It was in her human form of blue hair with one braid who smiled upon you.

"Hello, Sathrien." You greet your godmother.

"Hello, Clarestia." Sathrien greets back.

You reach to touch her hand but went straight through her. "Oh, whoops! I forgot your a spirit."

Sathrien giggles. "I am so happy to see you again. Do you need my help, little princess?"

You nodded. "I do, I have a favor to ask you to tell me where can I locate your Infinity artifact is hidden."

Sathrien grows terrified which you notice. "No, not the Infinity! Look at me. Look at what The Dark Planet of Neblua did to me! When Valska attacked Asteria I was ready to confront them. But Valska use the Nebuliem Crest card. And when I used its power to defend myself, it turned against me and I became this, a spirit without a body sealed in a card. Do not seek the Infinity. If you fail, fate will tragic.

"I have to try!" You insist on being determine. "The fate of the world depend on me and Vanitas. Our enemy is approaching right now, I need your help to find Infinity."

"I wish I could protect you." Sathrien mourns.

"But you can't. Please, Sathrien, tell me where can I find the Infinity." you pleaded.

Sathrien gave up and told you. "The Infinity piece is in the Archive of Anos' home world. Find it at your peril." She vanishes in the water of Star Lake.

"Sathrien!" You reach out then you let your hand fall to your side. "I won't let you down."

{~With Sapphire, Ladybug & Cat Noir~}

While you were gone, they defeated a villain, Ladybug and Cat Noir do their trademark "pound it" fist bump.

"Job well done, Bat Bud. We really make an amazing team. Catch you la—!   as Cat Noir proceeds to leave, Ladybug pulls his tail and stops him.

"Wait!"  Ladybug prepares a romantic table for two.  "Ta-da! Express snack service just for two. Such a successful mission calls for a celebration, right?"  She winks.

Sapphire gags. "What a pig."

"That's very sweet, but we don't have time right now. I'm going to transform back in a minute." Cat Noir his ring starts to beep.

"A minute can last an eternity when you're with the right person." Ladybug flirts.

"Would you stop it." Sapphire hissed at her.

"Let's at least kiss before we say goodbye!" Ladybug kisses Cat Noir on both cheeks. be fore she went to his lips

Cat Noir steps backward, causing Ladybug to fumble on her feet. "What are you doing?"

"I always kiss four times. Come to think of it, actually, four is a little stingy. How about eight?"  Ladybug tries to kiss him but he just backs up.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not gonna work, Ladybug. We're partners and friends."

Ladybug was disappointed. "Wait, what's up with you? You have a new girlfriend or something?"

Cat Noir gasps and laughs. "You're testing me! Could I tell you if I had a girlfriend. No, because the less we know about each other, the harder it is for Monarch to win. So, did I pass the test?"