Chapter 2: Multiplication

At sunset, still on the roof top of the Jardins du Trocadéro. Following the events, You and  the four heroes are seeing the news report of Monarch, on Ladybug's yo-yo.

"People of Paris! I am Monarch, more powerful than ever! From now on I will be attacking you tirelessly! Unless someone brings me Sapphire and  Dragon-Phoenix's Miraculous..."

"The main question on everyone's lips: how did Monarch manage to get his hands on the miraculous Ladybug was supposed to protect?" Clara in the news report, from a helicopter.

The news report then plays a birds eye view recording of a scene from "Strikeback", where all the Miraculous heroes are running on the rooftops. Ladybug pauses the video and zooms in on Flairmidable from a recording to show it to you, Sapphire and Cat Noir.

"I thought the holder of the Dog Miraculous was Adrien Agreste. You three know who I'm talking about?"

"Uh, yeah we know! He's the bastard who almost kissed my wife!" Sapphire rolled his eyes as he cast a glare at Cat Noir who scratch his neck.

Ladybug sighs before she shows you the Wikipage of Félix, on her yo-yo . "Anyways, it turns out Flairmidable wasn't Adrien Agreste, but I didn't know that, and I mistakenly gave the Miraculous to his cousin, Félix. He looks so much like him, he passed himself off as Adrien."

"And that's how he stole the Miraculous from you." You concluded.

Ladybug nods. "Yes, and now Monarch has them."

"In that case, they both made a mistake, because that proves the two of them are linked somehow." Cat Noir confirms.

"Well looks like our mission is to find Felix and give him an ass whopping, stealing my book and almost kissing my wife. Let's switch to hyper speed." Sapphire crack his knuckles and right as you are about to take off, suddenly, Su-Han jumps in front them, surprising the superheroes.

"Sapphire, Ladybug, you two were supposed to protect the Miraculous! You both have failed in your duty as Guardian!" he barked.

"I didn't, she did." Sapphire accused her nonchalantly which Ladybug feels more ashamed than a fewer episodes. He still the playboy who point fingers on the worst bug ever!

{~Monarch's lair~}

"Dark wings, fall!"

In , de-transforms back to his civilian self and all the Kwamis appear in front of him. "I swore, I had you all under my control! Granted four of your friends managed to get away from my dear nephew Félix and the Miraculous of the Rabbit did get away from me. But don't be fooled, now that your powers are mine Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix's Kwamis will soon join you!" Gabriel walking towards the terrified Kwamis.

Meanwhile, Su-Han is still confronting you four strictly.

"But I did protect the Miraculous!" Ladybug defended.

Sapphire fake his cough. "Technically, you fell for a guy who looks a lot like Adrien." he still snitch at her which earn a frown at LB.

"Then explain how they're no longer in your possession! The fifteen that remained in the box, including the Rabbit! What would happen if Monarch decides to use that Miraculous to change the course of time?"

"He already tried." You intervene.

"I—"

"Look stop worrying. We got it back and put it somewhere safe. We entrusted it to an exceptional holder!" You interrupt Su-han.