Chapter 3: Destruction

In your room, you are watching a video of Alya's , about Monarch has all the Miraculouses. The volume is high, so you quickly tried to lower the volume.

Vanitas pops in your room and sat next to you. "(Y/n)."

You paused the video. "Sorry, the volume had a mind on it's own."

Vanitas hums. "Yep, I couldn't agree more. Anyways, Noe was wondering if you want a fruit sundae while we watch a movie."

You smiled and nodded. "Sure, I just couldn't say no."

"Also your sister is nagging about you coming down to watch a movie with you."

You sighed. "Of course she is."

"She must really want your attention."

"Yep."

"And she also says I"m not invited. I mean, c'mon! I'm your husband!" Vanitas whines. "I have the right to cuddle with my wife! Leave us alone you evil pixie!"

You laughed. "Oh VanVan. We're not married...yet. I'll go down there and then you can complain with me however you wish." You peck his cheek and head out your room.

Vanitas smirks before concerns was printed as he shut down your computer.

{~Interior, the Agreste mansion~}

In the repository, Gabriel is standing in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod beside all the Kwamis.

"Sapphire, once I get that last Miraculous, you will disappear forever!" Gabriel  furiously points at the Kwamis. "And you! You're all going to help me!"

He walks to get the Grimoire and scans the book for any useful information. He then points at Orikko. "You! You can grant me any power I want! You will give me the power to travel through time!"

Orikko protested. "No, you're mistaken! Time travel is Fluff's power and I can't grant the power that already belongs to another Kwami!"

"Are you trying to deceive me??" Gabriel asks.

Orikko nods. "By all means! Read the Grimoire again!"

Gabriel reopens the Grimoire. While, he is re-reading it, Sass explains "Each Kwami represents a concept, and a concept can only exist once in the universe."

"Too complicated, Sass!" Xuppu goes to Gabriel. "Let's use an example to make things simpler. Take Eternal she is the Goddess Celestia's Creation of Light., and creation is creation, and if there's another creation than creation, then it's not "creation", it's "replication"!"

Gabriel growls. "Then grant me the power to locate Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix's Miraculous!"

"Trouble is, that's not a power; that's a wish!" Orikko states.

"For instance, if I asked Santa for a pair of socks, that's a wish. But if I want Santa to grant me the power to knit socks, then it means Santa needs to know how to knit socks in the first place so he can teach me!" Xuppu again explains.

Gabriel groans angrily. "Grant me the power to unmask Sapphire and Dragon-Phoenix's secret identities!"

"No can do!" Xuppu fowns.

Orikko shoves Xuppu away. "I cannot give a power that would disrupt another Kwami's magic. And being able to conceal the person behind the costume, well, that's part of the magic of their Kwami."

"So you're utterly useless!" Gabriel get's enraged

Orikko, Sass and Xuppu are taken aback by Gabriel's remark. "I... won't be talked to like this, sir!"