Part 44(SPICY)

Author : Me 

Note : This one is spicy, skip if you must. It is a long one but 1500 of the words are smut. 

Word count : 1747

Date posted : 5.13.24

--

"What do you say we go home?" I ask looking in his eyes 

He thinks quietly for a second "Yeah, it's already super late." 

I nod "Do you think we could race home or?" 

He scoffs "Of course" He stands off the bed, making me back up. 

I stay close to him so he doesn't fall or anything. "Are you sure?" I ask questioning

He wobbles at first but holds my hands "I'm good" 

"You did just die, so take it easy" I tell him, watching him cautiously. 

He laughs "But I didn't die. You saved me." 

I listen to him watching his expression. He scrunches his face trying to play off the pain. I see his struggle, but try to let it go. "Come on, let's tell Caitlin and Cisco and head home." I start walking next to him one foot in front of the other. 

He uses me as support before he could start walking on his own. We get to the med lab door and he can walk on his own again. He sticks his head out into the cortex and looks at Caitlin and Cisco. "We are gonna head home, I'll see you guys tomorrow." He waves to them. 

I do the same giving them a smile. 

When we get home Barry goes straight to bed and I follow him. It was already almost one in the morning. "You know we should probably shower before we get in bed Barry" I tell him, he drops the blanket laying on the bed. 

He groans "I'm so tired, please Thea." 

I shake my head "Just take a quick shower you stink" I lie, trying to get him to just get in the shower. 

He looks me up and down "Fine but I'm not getting in alone." He pulled his shirt over his head, I swear my head started to spin. I had seen him with out a shirt but gosh he just looked so good. "Thea?" He pulls me out of my trance and I look at him quickly. 

"Obviously I will get in with you. I don't want you falling in the shower." I make up.

He smirks at me and undress's me using his speed. I let him, I don't slow time, I don't show any resistance. He picks me up and I end up in the shower. The water isn't on yet and I'm just standing in front of him, our eyes locked. 

"Are you going to turn on the water... or?" I ask feeling his eyes on mine. 

He smiles and reaches over me, my back is to the water head. I don't realize it in the moment, he turns the nob starting the water above me. His body is leaning on mine pushing me back onto the wall. 

"God" I whisper under my breath, I am surprised by his sudden actions. 

A smirk meets his face and he leans closer to me, kissing my lips. I kiss back feeling desperate for it. He doesn't speak but moves closer to me squeezing me between the wall and his slim body. He pulls from the intense kiss and looks at me, he is quiet before traveling to my neck. 

My weak spot "Oh" I hold back my moans, trying to not start anything serious. I know how tired he is but for some reason he doesn't seem to care. 

He sucks as if he is trying to show it off. I will admit it, it feels amazing. His hand travels to my breast, his other presses on my clit. He knows what he's doing.