𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

Don't be a Ghost reader
Vote the CHAP and comment your favourite part❤️

Don't be a Ghost reader Vote the CHAP and comment your favourite part❤️

I prefer you scream

❝I prefer you scream❞

Anna

“So how do you wanna die?”

The second these words left from his mouth for the guy before me. I felt something I definitely shouldn't but my already drenched panty was evident enough to say otherwise.

Get a grip.
Mike Carson is the last person I should lust over but still the way his body feels against me is enough to make my thighs clench and toes curl.

I tried to wiggle free but his firm grip on my waist was enough to keep me in my place.

Ugly guy number one looked horrified as if he already saw his death before his eyes. There's definitely something murderous in the air , from the moment Mike jumped in.

In the next moment , both of the ugly guys vanish before my eyes just by a mere threat.

Pathetic fuckers with small dicks who stroke their fragile ego by hurting innocent girls only.
I’m so done with these kinds of species.

Mike spun me around by my waist pulling me so close , there's no space left for even passing oxygen.

“Are you born stupid or is being dumb in your genes?”

“I-”
My mind was still on the way my body fits right into his hands. The way his  addictive smell of coffee fills my nostrils, it definitely messes up with my brain.

His intense gaze watched me with something I can't put a finger on but he's impatiently waiting for me to speak.

This fucking sexual tension will be the death of me!