𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

⩤━━━━━⩥
⩤━━━━━━━━━━━━⩥
⩤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⩥
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
𝐃𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
⩤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⩥
⩤━━━━━━━⩥
⩤━━⩥

⩤━━━━━⩥⩤━━━━━━━━━━━━⩥⩤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⩥𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒⩤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⩥⩤━━━━━━━⩥⩤━━⩥

᯽𝐀𝐍𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍᯽

"If you think , I'll be your scapegoat for an insignificant Business Deal. Think again , Mr. Anderson"

With a sudden, swift motion, My sperm donor's shout out, delivering a sharp, stinging slap across my cheek. The impact of the slap was enough to make me go deaf.

Damn it , I hope It won't leave a bruise on my face. Why is he so jealous of my beauty? Not my fault that he's getting wrinkles.

The sound echoed in the room but I didn't lose eye contact with him.

I stood straight glaring at him , even though I could taste the metallic texture of blood in my mouth.

Fuck him and his insignificant Business Deal.
The only deal he should be worrying about is with Satan , to go easy on him while He rot in hell.

"You're getting engaged tonight , So go and pick a fucking dress" He ordered me while his clenched teeth like he always do.

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
The man who rules the weapon manufacturing industry throughout the US and Asia.
Government is wrapped around his fingers. His reputation is known to the entire world.

The ruthless man with no heart.
Not for his own flesh and blood.
My beloved sperm donor.

Why a sperm donor? Cuz he never tried to be more than that. He never wanted to be the one for me in the first place.

"A dress? Have you developed a hearing problem, old man? Cuz I think, we have already established the fact that I'm not your plaything for your stupid engagement business deals "
I shrugged off and pulled my blonde hairs together to make a bun , ready to end this discussion right now and disappear from his sight.

I should be angry at him for sacrificing myself like a "Virginity".
Wow , My choice of words amaze me sometimes.

Anyways , The truth is I've become an empty vessel incapable of feeling or expressing any emotion.

How could I? You learn to love , care and show empathy when you receive it from home.