𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

Don't be a Ghost reader
Vote the CHAP and comment your favourite part❤️

Don't be a Ghost reader Vote the CHAP and comment your favourite part❤️

"Darling, Can I be your favourite?"

Anna

"Try not to be a buzzkill for once and join us"

Lyla pleaded with her puppy eyes she always used to have her ways with me.

This time , it's not gonna happen. I would rather throw myself off some cliff than being a third wheeler.

I genuinely love Lyla , I really do but I can't tolerate sexual tension in a room where couples don't know whether to eat the food or each other.

Lyla doesn't want to leave me behind but that doesn't mean if she wants to spend time with Akito , she has to drag me too.

Classes are finally done for the day so our initial plan was to part ways till suddenly Akito invited us over to play some new limited edition game his father's company has developed.

And I'm definitely marking this day on my phone calendar.
Akito? Inviting us over? To hang out? He must have been hit in the head cause generally it's Lyla who drags us to random places for the hang outs.

I yanked Lyla to my side as we were on our way to the parking lot. "Buzz killer? I prefer being called a cupid," I whispered to her so my voice couldn't reach Akito who was walking just ahead of us, stuffing his hands in his hoodie pocket.

Lyla tried to roll her eyes on me but couldn't control the pink blush spread over her cheeks and neck. "Come one He invited both of us" she whispered back trying not to show too much excitement.

"On the brighter side He still did" I shrugged off
"and you can use the opportunity to turn this into your first date" I teased, making her face as red as ever.