𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

꧁━━━━━━━━━༻༺━━━━━━━━꧂
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐓 - 40 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
꧁━━━━━━━━━━༻༺━━━━━━━━꧂

꧁━━━━━━━━━༻༺━━━━━━━━꧂𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐓 - 40 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 ꧁━━━━━━━━━━༻༺━━━━━━━━꧂

Healing is a delusional term and
therapy a scam

❝ Healing is a delusional term andtherapy a scam ❞

Anna Anderson : Age 8 years

"Congratulations! You finally made it. "

Lyla screamed on top of her lungs, making me almost deaf when she literally jumped on me for a hug.

I have told her millions times already that I hate hugs, but the day Lyla would start listening to me , I'll take her to a doctor for an MRI check-up.

What? She never listens to me , not with her right mind.

I rolled my eyes when she squeezed me in her embrace, patting my back and rocking our bodies. "I'm so proud of you."

I can see how proud she is of me in her glittering baby eyes.

Now I wonder if Papa would be proud of me, too? I mean, of course he would be. He told me yesterday that Anderson's never come anything but first , so I promised myself that this year I'll definitely come 1st in the Junior Interschool Swimming competition.

I always used to come either 3rd or 4th , the only sport where I never got a gold medal yet. Maybe that's why Papa was so pissed with me the other day when I asked him to have dinner with us.

Finally, all the tough training in the last winter's paid off well.

Lyla finally released me from her bone cracking hug so that we could finally get on our car to go home.

༻༺

Why hasn't he come home yet? I looked at the giant grandfather clock again - 2 AM sharp