chapter 23

everything is fine mr. kishan " The doctor spoke collecting his things in his bag "and remember what i told you.." That doctor said.

When shubman enters the room. That doctor gave him a respectful smile. "is everything alright"? Shubman asked.

" yes...just he is tired " that doctor said.

Shubman looks at ishan " how are you feeling now? He asked.

" I'm fine " ishan slowly said.

" my work is done mr.gill..." that doctor said.

" thanks for coming here...." shubman said and give him his hand. That doctor handshake with him .

" take care mr. kishan " doctor said and gave him a small smile before left.

Ishan thought the doctors words....

Flashback ●

" mr. Kishan when was your last sexual activities with your partner ?

" not long ago " ishan lower his head. Feeling uncomfortable about talking this things.

" i want exact time "

" ......yesterday-

" hmmm i thought so..did you guys used protection "?

" no...we don't "

" hmm see mr. kishan is not safe to have sexual contact with your partner without protection...if I'm not wrong then your partner is also Male right?

Ishan just nodded his head.

" Males body and a females body are different...you are a Male and without protection this is dangerous...i hope you understand "

" yes doctor "

" take care of this things "

Flashback ends ●

Ishan was zoned out when shubman called him " we have to leave " he looks at shubman and gives him a small nod.

They both left from there office.

.
.
.
.
.
Ishan opened his eyes when they reached home he was sleeping in the car and thankfully shubman don't wake up him.

Ishan saw shubman was looking tensed. Although ishan don't want to talk with shubman but still he asked ...." what happened you looked tense?

" mr. John had an accident " shubman said.

Ishans eyes winded " what!! How ? He  left in front of us perfectly "! Ishan asked..it's unbelievable how this happened in that small amount of time.

" he  called me sometimes ago .... and he was sure a car was purposely hit his car " shubman said thinking something.

" oh God but who try to hit his car...he is a good person " ishan said worries.
" is he okay "?

" we have lots of enemies!! And yes he was okk but his hand injured a bit"

" ohh  " ishan sighed a relief. But he noticed shubman was still in thoughts.

" what are you thinking now"? Ishan asked.

" nothing...i just have to finish our new project papers instant of mr. John cause i don't trust anyone other than him " shubman said and signed.

" ohh"

" you go and eat your dinner...and rest i have to finish my work " shubman said.

" okk" ishan said he felt a little relief.

(What do you think who tried to hurt mr. John?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone 👤?

( now i have start creating misunderstanding between them...and mr. John ....'that person smile silly ' ...don't get closer to him anymore i can't tolerate it "

.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishan finished his dinner that was already ready. Shubman said that lady who he saw in the morning..she make the dinner and left.

shubman trust that women so much otherwise why he let her enter to his house when he is not present "
That lady also looks kind
ishan thought.

Ishan was about to leave kitchen when he felt shubman must be hungry. Ishan sighed and plate some foods for shubman.

He goes to shubman and place the food in the table " eat it then work "

Shubman looks up from laptop and smirk " but my dinner is you...i want to eat you "

Ishan glared at him " I'm going to sleep " and ishan left. Shubman don't stop him he grabs his plate and eats his food.

Ishan laid on the bed and cover himself with the blanket. He slowly fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 5 in the morning and shubman done his work.  He got up and stretch his body.." ahh it's done finally " shubman said " let's see my baby "

Shubman walked to ishan and laid behind ishan. He hugged him from behind. Ishan was in deep sleep.

Shubman slowly place his hand on ishans waist and gently rub his belly. He hug him tightly and feeling their warmth body.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Shub stop staring at me.." ishan said blushing lightly as shubman don't stop looking at ishans eyes.

Shubman takes a gulp and place his hand on ishans cheek " i can't help .....

Ishan breath hitched he learns on shubman's face and kiss on his forehead. And both smile. They both were sitting on that temple ( That temple i mention before)

" far from everyone...far from  everything  only you and me ..only us no one else " shubman said cares ishans hair.  Shubman's eyes got teary.

" only us" ishan mumbles on shubman's chest.

Suddenly ishan felt a bad feeling. His heart breaking so fast . He gripped on shubman's body tightly.

" shubman i don't know why i felt scared suddenly....shubman I'm afraid...shubman?.." ishan said .

But there was no response...ishan hugged shubman more tightly " shubman...say something..."

Still no response comes from shubman. Ishans heart beating about to stop..he crying unknowingly . Ishan looks at shubman and burst out crying...shubman's eyes are close..his heart was not beating in that moment.

" shubman...!" Ishan hug him tightly " again shubman again..." ishans eyes don't stop the tears are coming continues. " why it's always us? Why you always take my love away from me? Ishan looks at the sky and said those words.

" take me with you too shubman ....." ishan said.....

.
.
.
.
.

Ishan opened his eyes...he was breathing hard. ' why i see this type of dream sudden..' ishan said and looked at his side where shubman was sleeping.

Ishan lightly grab shubman's hand and kiss on there. He touch his eyes and felt he was crying..he wipes his tears and got up from the bed.

Ishan walked towards the washroom and freshen up. ' no matter what i have to fix everything...between us ...i have to change him' he thought in his mind.

After taking shower he come outside and hear the doorbell ring. He open the door and saw that woman from yesterday.

______________________________________

A/n : hello guys so my exam is over and it was horrible 😅🙂

But the point is it's over 🤧

Main kal update dene bali thi par kal RCB ...the rest you know 🙃

And i am writing this so many days later so maybe it's not interesting. But now I'm free for whole one month so yeah i will try my best.

Let's see what happens...

Vote and comment will be appreciated ❤