chapter 15

______________________________________

A/n : i think many of you haven't read chapter 12,13,14....so first jake ooh parke ayo barna kuch samaj nehi payoge...and kal jo maine update kiya tha ...uspe  many of you wants double update but likne ke liye time bhi tho chahiye na😶....and mai drifts pey save nehi karna janti avi tak...kuch na kuch karke delete ho jata hay...fir vi tik hay...mey fast lik leti hu....

So on the public demand ...the update is here..because i love you guys ( meri gal gayi sabki threatening sey😂😂)

And❗❗

First of I'm telling you all that from now this story is going to be wild. Will be many abusive words and mutual things going to be happened.

I'm sorry for soft stan's...if this story make you uncomfortable please don't read....I am saying this from my heart.🤗 and if you still wants to continue then i will give warning in the top of the chapter so you can read other chapters.

And those hard stans like me..enjoy because many things are going to happen. So Enjoy

Warning: abusive (small)🚫

______________________________________

Ishan freeze in his spot...his whole body was frozen in that moment. He never thought he will meet shubman again. He can see how much shubman has changed in this 3years. Shubman has no longer innocent face, his face is more mature now. His body got bigger.

Ishan felt like crying but he tried to best control himself..

"Shub-man ..." ishan said ....slowly his certificate documents fell from his hands.

Shubman closed his eyes when he heard ishans voice . His heart was getting to soft after hearing ishans voice..but then a sudden memory hits him.

Shubman walked towards ishan....and stop front of ishan.

"Yes me......surprise?? Shubman said..his voice is full of hate and anger.

"How-" ishans voice doesn't come out from his thought. He gulp shubman was dominating him without doing anything.

" you're thinking how i achieve this place?...you thought i will never stand in my life? Such a selfish person you are ishan!!! Shubman said in a harshly tone.

" shub-man lis-ten to me ....first " ishan can't control his tears anymore..they fell from his eyes.

" wow you're making excuses already...."

" shu-bman.....just listen to me on-ce ...i promise i will lea-ve and nev-er show..... my face .....again "

"SHUT UP....!!!!!! shubman shouted angrily...and slammed his hand on the wall.

Ishans full body was shivering...he gulped hard. "I'm sor-ry"
Ishan said and decided to leave..he knows shubman was not going to listen him. Ishan wipes his tears before backing away.

But Shubmans hand roughly grabbed his wrist and spinning his body towards shubman's body..."who told you to leave huh"!!!

Shubman's grip was so tight ...ishan pain in hitched.

"Ah...shub-man leave my hand.." ishan crying in pain. But shubman don't seem to lose his grip. He made his hold more tightly on ishans wrist.

"This is just a start doll....i will punish you more..more and more that you'll forget you're name " shubman smirk devilish...he lick ishans tears from ishans cheek.

"Shubman listen to me....i will explain you everything..ahhhhhhh!" Shubman don't let him finish his words he let go of ishans hand and grab ishans neck.