chapter 13

A/n: hello guys long time no update......but now here it is enjoy .

______________________________________

Ishan can't decide what he's going to do...he needs urgently the money for his mother's treatment. It was two days ago when mr. Jay shah made his offer but ishan can't even think of agree on that. He can't lose shubman again right? He asked himself.

He was thinking when a call came...ishan looked at his phone and saw that doctor who called ishan some days ago. Ishan hurriedly picked up the call.

' hello doctor..i was arranging the money ' - ishan

' yesterday your mother was fainted and admitted in our hospital....her condition was not good, we need to do immediately operation ...i hope you understand what I'm trying to say"........- doctor

'WHAT!!!- ishans heart was stopped for a moment.

' arrange the money by tomorrow or i can't help you further...we have to free the bed ' - doctor

' doctor don't do this...i will arrange the money by tomorrow.. just start the operation ' - ishan said nearly crying

' i can't you have to summit the money first ' - doctor

' ok..i will submit the money by tomorrow '- ishan

' goodluck' that doctor said and cut the call. Ishan sat on his bed..thinking what he will do now,...he was consenting looking at his phone ....sometimes later he grabbed his phone and called someone....

Ishan- HELLO MR. SHAH..........

5 days later before the 3rd years exam will be started . ....ishan was so busy too making the question paper and other stuff...
But he was in a hurry....

Now ishans shifts was over he was ready to leave...in those days ishan don't pick shubman's called and told him to focus on the exam. Shubman was getting change for ishan. He really likes ishan so he don't said no to him and did what ishan said.

Ishan leave the college....the college give 3rd years holidays before exam.  ishan come outside and waiting for his Cape..

He saw shubman was coming in his bike to his direction...shubman stopped his bike in front of ishan before signal him to sit in the back.

Ishan don't look at his eyes and without any talking he sat behind him. Shubman smile and place ishans hand on his waist.

" hold me tight sir " shubman said before starting the bike.

Ishans eyes started filled with tears.....he place his head on shubman's shoulder and hug him tightly...."in this life also we can't be together shubman " ishan mumbles...

" is something happened "? Shubman asked after feeling something wrong.

"...no" ishan answer shorty.

But still shubman felt something...he can feel ishans tension....like ishan is a part of him ...he feels like he knows ishan ....he wants to protect him "

Sometimes later shubman stops in front of ishans building . Ishan was still wrapped around his hands on shubman's waist tightly . Shubman smile .

" sir we are here "

" ohh "

Ishan got up from the bike before heading towards his building without saying anything. Shubman pouts and said " at least say bye or a maybe a kiss"

Ishan stopped walking but he doesn't turn around..." you have your final exam some days later...go and study " he said and hurriedly left from there.

Shubman was quite dumbfounded...he felt a pain in his heart...he tried to ignore it but he felt definitely something was wrong. But as ishan said study...he has to do ...
Shubman left from there.