chapter 7

Ishan pushed shubman from himself, and sat down. " no we can't sleep together in this tent......" ishan hold shubman's hand and looks outside if any someone was there. After conform that no one was outside he takes shubman outside from his tent.

" i will check if any tent are available or not" ishan said trying leave shubman's hand , but shubman don't leave ishan hand from himself. He grabbed ishans hand more tightly.

Ishan raised his eyebrows and tried to free himself from shubman. " shubman wh-at are you doing...if someone sees u-"
Shubman stopped him and said " let's go i know a place here "

Shubman said and dragged ishan with him. " shubman what ?!! No?!! Wait?!! Where?!!!" Ishan asked getting scared.

Shubman smile softly at him and said " don't worry I'm not gonna do anything wrong " shubman tight his grip more tightly.

Ishans heart started beating fast...he looks at their locking hands and then shubman.

They're walking silently in the forest, so silence only they hear their walking sounds and their breathing sounds.
Suddenly they hear a single cell thunderstorm ...shubman and ishan started to run .

Sometimes later shubman stopped on a old temple leaving ishans hand. At that moment they get quite wet from the rain . Ishan breath heavily and started to looking the temple. It was old but beautiful.

" how do you know about this temple"? Ishan asked started to dry his hair.

Shubman was looking at ishans body ..ishan was wearing a white tshirt that are soaked by the rain. Ishans body was visible through his tshirt. He don't notice when ishan said something.

Ishan notices shubman was staring ..he blushed and looked away...
Ishan  started looks at everything...

" this place is my favourite...when i feel low i came here " shubman said from behind .

Ishan was quite impressed " wow you're full of surprises "

Shubman looked at him and give a unknown smile. That made ishans breath hitch. He looks away from shubman. There's something happening in his body.

Ishan looks around and saw a big temple bell , it was so big. Ishan really want to ringing the bell but it was quite high and his hands don't reach there.

Ishan pout when he fell shubman pulled him by his waist, ishans eyes winded. " shhhhh sir i thought you need my help....but if you don't want i can put you down " shubman smirk.

Ishan breath heavily " no..w-ait i want to ring the bell "

Shubman bite his lips while lifting ishan, when ishan was trying to reach the bell shubman can see ishans attractive waist through from his tshirt. Shubman gulped hard tried to look away.

After ringing 3 times on the bell ishan trapped shubman's hand to get him down. Shubman slowly slowly put ishan down.

But shubman still holding him tightly... when ishans eyes meet shubman's the world was stopped for them. Shubman started at ishans face, ishans wet hair, his butterfly eyes, his cute bottom nose, and lastly his lips that are shaking from cold .

Shubman bites his own lips, ishans looks at his lips too and licked his lips. At that moment Ishan learn slowly.....

Slowly.....

When ishan was a two inches apart shubman back away.....ishan got his sense back..he feels guilty.

' i don't ask for his permission...oh god did i tried to force him ' ishan thought and guilty NES filled with his face.

" I'm so sorry....shubman it's ju-st...i don't kno-w " ishan said looking down.

Shubman sat down pulling ishan sat down next to him, he holds ishans face in his hand and said " why are you sorry..i also want to kiss you too but ...it's a temple, i don't want to do this things here "

Ishan was lost his words completely he never thought shubman was like this. " you're so.........."

Shubman wait but ishan don't said anything. They sat their for quite long started at each other while blushing...........

_____________________________________
A/n: ooh hellooooooooo how are you guys???

Bye .❤.

See you soon