Adamx Fem! Reader oneshot part 2

This was requested by @minessa17

SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS, It's gonna be shorter because I can't remember the rest I was gonna add to this one shot because of my exams

And no there is no smut in this chapter even if you think there will be :)

Adam has been living in my apartment for about a month now and he's been really growing on me, he's still a jerk most of the time but I think I'm really starting to like him. He's still in a lot of pain though from the stab from that girl from the hotel. 

I woke up one morning in the middle of the night on my couch, I remember giving Adam my bed before we went to bed because he was in a lot of pain. I had awoken from a nightmare that I couldn't remember, I didn't know what to do and I felt uneasy a little bit. I decided to settle my nerves by going into my room. 

I saw Adam sound asleep and I felt bad as I lightly shook him awake, he was startled and instantly sat up. 

"What the hell yn?!" He yelled, I flinched slightly.

"S-sorry," I stammered, "I had a bad dream..." 

"Oh..." He looks at me as I look down, "You wanna sleep here?"

"I don't want to put you in anymore pain..." 

"Um...I guess I can go to the couch." He began to get up but I stopped him by grabbing his arm, "What the hell?!"

"Don't go..." 

I don't know what was coming over me or what was going over him but he stayed and pulled me close, I couldn't remember the dream I had but I knew it was bad because I hugged him tightly and buried my head in his shoulder. He hesitantly held me and let me stay there. 

"I didn't think I'd be hugging a demon," He said sarcastically.

"Shut up."

We both eventually fell asleep and I woke up in the morning still in his arms, I turned red and thank goodness my skin was already red so he wouldn't be able to see. He woke up a couple minutes later and got out of bed, I was about to follow but he made me stay in bed by pushing me and walking out. 

I sat there confused and after about 30 minutes he came back in with a food tray and placed the tray in front of me.

I slowly began to eat, confused by his kind gesture. 

"So you know I have to go back eventually," He states bluntly causing me to choke on my food. 

"I-um-yeah?" I kinda felt sad thinking about it.

"I think I should go back today since I've been gone a while and I have duties to do up there."

"Mhm..." 

He walked over and sat beside me and I stared up at him, he looked at me. 

"Thanks I guess for the help."

"Yeah..." 

He started walking away and I watched, not wanting him to leave. Yeah he was an asshole but he grew on me. 

I got up and followed him, he turned around confused. 

"Are you just going to pretend like these past couple months didn't happen as well as last night?" I don't know what got to me but something did.

"I-..." 

"Nevermind... it was stupid, I shouldn't of said anything I don't matter because you're an angel and I'm-" before I could finish my sentence he grabbed my wrist and put his hand over my mouth. 

"Stop...shut up...you know I'm not supposed to be here and be talking with you, I kill you and your kind of people." My eyes widened at that, "I'm going back." 

He let go of me and began to walk away, I was so pissed and scared that I just watched him walk away, doing nothing. Part of me wanted to fight for him to stay but I knew it wouldn't work, so I just let him go. 

The past few months of him being gone was pretty hard but I just ignored it and tried to go on living. 

It was getting closer to the next extermination day and I laid in my room pondering what was going to happen to me. 

Before I knew what was happening the door to my apartment burst open and I instantly sat awake and before I knew what was happening someone in extermination gear came into my room, I stared wide-eyed at the person in fear. 

The exterminator walked over to me and I slowly backed away, they tried to reach their hand out to me and I slapped it away kicking them in the stomach and crawling away. They grabbed my leg and swiftly pulled me near them. I tried kicking out of their grip but they had me pinned to the bed. I squirmed but they took their mask off to reveal...Adam

My eyes slowly filled with tears at the realization of who it was, I did everything to help him and this is how he repays me?

"You gonna kill me?" I try to snap but It ended up coming out in a sob.

He stared down at me and before I knew it he pressed his lips to mine, I tried to pull away at first but ended up melting into his kiss. He pulled away and looked down at me. 

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, and it was killing me. I was a jerk and wanted to say thank you, I'll make sure no one can exterminate you but that's all I can really do to repay what you did." 

"I...Adam..." 

"Stop with the 'Adam' because I know you're not this immature," He snaps, "You literally tried to fight back to an exterminator and now you are sounding shy, stop it." 

I stared up at him mesmerized and slowly tugged my hands out of his grip and brought them up to his face. He tried to pull away.

"Yn, stop, you don't want me." 

"No..." I brought his face close and pressed his lips to mine once more.

He hesitantly kissed back and slowly ran his fingers through my hair, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. 

He lightly tugged at my bottom lip and his tongue went into my mouth and glided his tongue over mine, I lightly tugged at his hair and he pulled away. 

He got off of me and I slowly sat up.

"I gotta go back but I need you to hide when the exterminators come."

"You still wont stop it?" I ask.

"I really cant..." 

"Oh..."

He was going to walk away but he came back over to give me one more quick kiss, hard but soft. 

"I'll visit you okay?"

"Sure..."

"I love you." My eyes widen and brighten slightly as he slowly walked away and out of my apartment. And as he promised, he came back and visited a few times a year.