Adam x Fem! Reader oneshot

This was requested by @minessa17

I was in my tiny apartment trying to drag this demon in my house

I was in my tiny apartment trying to drag this demon in my house. He was heavy and was wearing a weird yellow robe with a broken mask, he was all bloodied up and I found him at that weird Hazbin Hotel, or happy hotel as the princess of hell calls it.
I didn't hate the idea of sinners being redeemed but i don't think it will work.

I managed to put the man on the couch and situate him so I can take a look at his wounds. He was fucked up pretty badly and If i left him out there for any longer he would have died.
I start to undo his robe and take it off, thank god he had boxers on i did not want to see anything guy related.

Thank god the wounds weren't that deep, i grab my first aid kit and began to tend to his wounds. After a while he began to slowly began to sputter awake, it kinda scared me because i wasn't expecting him to wake up so soon.

"W-where am I?" He coughed up some blood and I instantly wiped his mouth.

"If you know what's best for you, you'd be quiet because of your state," I snap lightly.

He looks at me and his eyes widen in shock, he tries to get up but I force him down.

"Stay still, I'm trying to help do you want to die?"

"Who do you think you're-" He coughs some more and I wipe it up, ignoring him as I continue with bandaging him up.

He grumbled but let me bandage him, after I was done I helped him sit up, he groaned in slight pain.

"I'll go get some food for you."

Before I could leave thought he grabbed my wrist and glared at me.

"Who do you think," cough, "You are talking to me the way you were."

"Stop acting like you're all that because you're not, if you were so special then i would know who you were but guess what bitch, I don't,"His mouth thinned, "Now i'm trying to be somewhat helpful, so back off." I yanked my arm away and stomped into my kitchen.

I had a unique appearance as a demon in hell, (she has a look similar to millie's sister and verosika and then the style of Millie and Beelzebub. you can change it ofc but it's how i'm mentally imaging her for this scenario), most people thought I was weird looking or even ugly but I didn't let it bother me in public.

I began fixing a soup type meal for the weird looking guy in my living room, he looked so normal, and i'd be lying if I didn't he wasn't the least bit attractive.

Once I finished with the soup I brought it out to the man.

"Alright, so we got off on a bad start but let's start over," He glanced at the soup then at me with cold eyes, "I'm (Y/N) and a demon here in hell, who are you?"

"Wait...so this isn't a dream and I'm in fucking hell?!" He exclaimed, "I'm fucking adam and I belong in heaven!"

"The first man? Yeah right," I scoff, "Why would the first man be down in hell? Were you being bad?" I laughed bitterly at my own joke.

"I came down here to execute those hotel bitches and that short one fucking stabbed me!"

"Ok chill out, stop throwing a temper tantrum," I raise an eyebrow at him, "But second, you're part of the executions?"

"I fucking lead them bitch," He hesitantly took a bite of his food, "And your food is shit."

"I helped recover you, stop being so ungrateful. You would be dead if I didn't take you here and fixed you up, second I don't think you realize all that you've done to hell. You kill innocent children and families is fucked up, do you not realize that people in hell have feelings too?"

"Like hell they do, I don't give a shit."

"Maybe you should try, isn't that what Heaven is about?"

"You don't know shit so stop trying to act smart."

"Maybe I don't know anything about Heaven but I do know when you took my little sister away you scared me and my family for life," I snapped angrily, he just froze and stared at me.

I left him be and went to my room, I eventually ended up falling into an uneasy sleep only to wake up a few hours later in the late morning. I walked out into my living room and saw the "first man" fast asleep on my couch, the bowl on my table empty. I decided to keep him here until he gets better whether he likes it or not and then he can go back up to heaven. I lightly grab a blanket out of my room and place it over him, I brush some of the hair out of his eyes and make sure he is somewhat cozy before going back into my room.

I'm going to leave it there and if you want a part two then let me know, but for those who don't you can let your imagination run wild with this. Hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading❤️