Make Up

pt 2 of the fight chapter

Charlie:
She felt bad after she realized that she snapped at you but instead of apologizing she didn't because she was scared you hated her.
She continued with her work and once she was done she went to her room to avoid you.
You eventually went to knock on her door, she slowly opened it and when she realized it was you she instantly burst into tears, hugging you tightly.
"I'm sorry!" She sobbed, "Please don't hate me or leave me, i shouldn't have yelled at you for caring about me!"
You just need to hug her tightly and comfort her because if you try to say it's ok then she will deny it over and over saying you deserve better.

Vaggie:
Once she cooled off she went to find you, she found you trying to catch Nifty since she was running around with a knife.
Angel Dust caught her and that's when Vaggie took the chance to snatch you away.
She took you to your guy's shared room, she could tell that you were hesitant.
"Look, I understand that you were trying to help and I shouldn't have gotten mad. ill do anything to make up for it if that's what it takes to get your forgiveness..."
"It's ok I understand you were stressed, wanna cuddle?"
"Yeah."
And then yall cuddle each other to sleep 🥺

Alastor:
Ok so I know everyone gets into fights so i'm rewording this and then giving you a makeup.
He was having a bad day and wanted you to leave him be but you were worried and it annoyed him so he kind of snapped at you.
MAKEUP:
He felt bad but didn't know what to do, he had to go to a meeting so he didn't have time to make up with you and apologize.
You waited for him outside of the building with a little surprise.
He was surprised to see you when he got out, your surprise was his favorite Jambalya and a kiss on the cheek. He understood that you felt bad and he took you back to the hotel so you two could share the food you made.

Angel Dust:
Husk told him to go after you and make things right.
"You had no right to yell at them like that, they were just trying to help you out and you snapped at them. You won't find someone who tolerates your job like they do ever again if you let them leave."
Angel Dust was still in a pissy mood but knew Husk was right so he went to go find you, it took him a minute but he found you sulking with Cherri who was trying to cheer you up by blowing stuff up.
For a second he thought you were leaving him for cherri once he saw you smile slightly at Cherri's attempts. He ran over to you and pick you up as tears slowly began to form into his eyes, he hugged you tightly and buried his head into your shoulder.
Cherri decided to take her leave there. Angel apologizes a million times and you take him back to the hotel to comfort him with fat nuggets.

Husk:
He woke up to find you asleep snuggled beside him, he got up out of bed to buy you some of your favorite foods and a flower to make up for what he did. He stuck with you all day and didn't drink at all that day.

Sir pentious:
You found him looking sad and hanging out with his Eggie Bois, you sat beside him not knowing what to do or say. He avoided looking at you.
"Remember when i helped you with your ship the day we got together?" You ask, trying to lighten the mood. He shrugs
"Do you want to watch your show that I'm not a huge fan of?" he looks at you with watery eyes, "I shouldn't of yelled at you the way i did so i wanna make up for it." He pulls you into a hug and just sits there for a while until Nifty comes and bothers you two so you guys leave.

Vox:
You chase after him as soon as he said that and tackle him into a hug because that was the only way to stop him. He was about to push you off but he couldn't because he didn't want to hurt you.
"Vox I'm sorry if it sounded like I didn't want to be with you," Even though he didn't want to hurt you he was still lightly trying to pry you off of him, "I do want to be with you I just don't want your huge ego to falter from someone like Alastor."
He sighs but stops trying to push you away and just lets you hug him, he isn't one to admit when he is wrong.
"Fine, Im sorry too I guess, i should have been nicer." He means that he really is sorry but his ego wouldn't let him say it.
You have to drag him back to his office and then he will give into your hug.

Velvette:
She isn't one to apologize easily either, so instead she went and put your outfit in her show.
Afterwards she announced you to have the best outfit and then took you out to dinner afterwards.
(sorry i didn't know what to write)

Lute:
She eventually stops yelling to catch her breath.
"Look i understand you are jealous of Adam but if i really wanted him I would have dumped your ass and went to him or never hit with you all together."
You were crying and she felt bad, she walked over and (for once) was the one to get comfort. She turned on your favorite movie, made your favorite snacks, gave you her clothes, and then sat and cuddled you for the rest of the time. When it was dinner time she made you food and then did whatever you asked.

Adam:
Lute is usually the one who helps the relationship at the worst times but this time she was not having it or helping.
"You need to figure out what you did wrong because i won't be here every time you need help."
Adam was so confused and heartbroken because he thought you had left him, he was already insecure because of Lucifer but obviously wasn't going to admit it. (You thought Vox had a big ego then you should See adam's LOL)
He found you at the place you two had your first date and sat beside you, you ignore him.
"Wanna go on a date?" He asked.
"No."
"Why?"
"If you can't see why then I don't know what to tell you, i'll give you a clue. It deals with you and girls." He saw there and thought about it and that's when he realized, it was him and his problem with flirting with girls.
As if on cue a girl walked up to Adam. "Hey adam~" the girl said, "Um go away...I'm busy with my girlfriend." And then so there wouldn't be any fights he picked you up and took off. you were surprised but didn't say anything, Adam set you done a little ways away and stood there awkwardly. You were shocked but happy that he came to his senses, so you took his offer on a date to see if he'd keep up with this and every girl who tried to flirt with him he pushed away

Lucifer:
he finished his duck and realized you were gone, he went to go find you, he brought his duck with you and found you in your guys shared bedroom.
You were scrolling on your phone and he sat beside you. you didn't ignore him but he didn't know what to say to him. He placed his duck beside you, you turned to look at the duck and noticed he painted a duck to look like you. (not saying you look like a duck) that's why he was ignoring you, he didn't mean to but he just was really focused on his project. You felt happy that he was thinking about you instead of ignoring you like you originally thought.
"Can I cuddle you and be the little spoon?" He pouted.
You giggle and pull him in.

Cherri:
After about 5 minutes she walked over to you with a pouty expression.
"Can you help me with my cuts my bombs got out of hand together."
You nodded and helped her out, "i'm sorry for being mean. Do you want to go to the mall?" She asks.
You both got to the mall and it turns o it into a bombing makeout session because two guys try to come after you.