Epilogue

One month later, Leigh Barton was now a USMC Gunnery Sergeant in charge of new squad, since her old squad had been dismantled by order of the top brass.

Leigh was in charge of a new intelligence squad often tasked with cooperating with US Navy SEALs or US Army Green Berets in search & destroy and intelligence gathering operations involving the discovery and destruction of weapons caches, drug stashes and even weapons of mass destruction in hostile territory. She's also a respected squad leader with natural leadership skills who never left any of her fellow US Marines behind, dead or alive.

Darnell was indeed a Staff Sergeant and was now in charge of a USMC squad specializing in hostage and POW rescue and extraction from hostile territory. He has become a well-known and highly-respected squad leader, going as far as avoiding direct contact whenever possible to avoid exposing his fellow US Marines to danger, even if it meant aborting the mission to handle the issue regarding said mission for later and more opportune timing.

LaRue has become the leader of a USMC scout team specializing into targeted assassinations of high-ranking terrorists, enemy generals and even enemy political officials who were known to harbor connections with post-World War III threats to global peace and American-led world order. LaRue has also become an effective and well-liked leader, who enjoyed teaching the rookies what he himself learned thanks to his experience working with Leigh Barton.

Dunning has become the well-liked and highly-respected USMC instructor at Camp Pendleton. He has specialized in teaching special operations, including direct action and raiding operations. Dunning has copied and taught the command methods of his former leader, Leigh Barton, which involve optimizing cooperation and collective effectiveness over personal ego, making him a very effective and professional instructor.

Marquez was now a well-liked, proficient and professional USMC instructor at Camp Blaz. He specialized in survival and taught lots of military recruits valuable skills about jungle survival and survival at sea, taking direct inspiration from his own experience under Leigh Barton's leadership. Marquez has frequently been noted

Tores had become an effective and competent instructor at Camp Lejeune, where he specialized in recon training. He has indeed taught lots of invaluable skills to raw recruits before they joined other USMC units for their missions abroad and in the US alike.