❄︎𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟❄︎

हे हूँ हूँ..

ये शाम मस्तानी
मदहोश किये जाए
मुझे डोर कोई खींचे
तेरी और लिए जाए

ये शाम मस्तानी
मदहोश किये जाए
मुझे डोर कोई खींचे
तेरी और लिए जाए

उ उ उ..

The cab driver seems to enjoy the weather too much and why not..., shaam agar itni hi suhani hogi toh koi iss par marega.......

When the cold breeze of manali hit me, the realisation hit me that I'm in one of the jannat places of India.

"Kyu beta shehar me naye ho?" Driver uncle asked to my brother Adarsh.
("Son..are you new in the city?")

"Ji",adarsh replied.
("Yes")

It's like both are loving each other's company. Since we sat in the cab my brother and uncle are having random talks.

He didn't even spare glance at me. But I'm not even bored. I brought my hand outside the car window to feel the breeze that's when a raindrop fall on my hand.

It's seems like nature is welcoming us.
But suddenly the car got stopped. I turned my head towards the driver and asked,"what happened why did the car stop?"

"The car is not starting. Don't worry I will go and check".

He went out of the car and opened the engine compartment and started checking. Even I and adarsh came out of the car to see that does uncle need any help. When we asked he declined to take our help.

Keeping my hands in my pocket I started walking. I think taking case under me was not a bad idea due to that only I am experiencing this..

I kept looking back to check is the work done but it looks like it gonna take some more time. The rain has stopped but looking at the sky we can say that rain could start again at any moment.

We need to reach the place before it gets late. They would be waiting for us. Dhruvika, Adarsh's friend has suggested us to stay with her in her friends house.

I'm definitely going to complete my work soon, so that I can enjoy in this heaven. But doesn't mean I'm not going to concentrate on the case.

Even adarsh has come here for the case. Yes...! We are on same case but different professions.

My thoughts were disturbed by car horns.

"Bhaiya, come inside. We have to reach fast if not rain is going to start anytime", Adarsh brought me back to earth.

"Yes come on.. btw what happened"

"Nothing. Just come and sit in the car."

"Okay ".

After that we started our journey towards the destination. Till we reached the place the sky turned dark and rain started to fall.

We thanked the driver uncle and gave him his fee. The rain soaked us totally till we reached near the entrance.
But I should say the house is too beautiful even in the darkness of night, the house looks mesmerizing.

Before we would have rang the bell, we heard some blabbering sound from backside.

I and adarsh turned back to look what it is and I saw a girl same as our age in a black knee length dress totally soaked in rain water.

She saw catching her both heels in one hand and other hand was occupied by beer bottle. It looks like she was swearing to all the men of the world.

My thoughts were disturbed when my called her name. Wait.... Do adarsh know her.. but how....?

"Dhruvika....!".

Ohh.... She is dhruvika. What...?!
I turned my head towards my brother. He looks equally shocked as me. We both ran towards her as she was not able to handle herself.

"Why she is in this state"?

"Bhaiya I think first we should take her inside".

Taking her heels from her hands and throwing the bottle away. I kept her one hand on my shoulder and Adarsh did the same with her other hand. I ranged the door bell .

"All the men's are BASTARDS". Today it's looks like she is going to kill all the men's for sure.

"Adarshhhhh... Is it you....?"

"Yes....dhruvi."

"Then who is this man.....?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me like I have stolen her precious gem.

"I'm Aarush Srivastava. Your friends big brother."

She made 'O' face. "Then why did you come here?. This is my aaruuuuuu house."

She didn't let me answer instead of that she accused me.

"Wait!wait! Did you kidnapped my aaru. See if you did then I'm warning you you are not with the safe person.
I know karate you know. I'm black belt."

"And why will I kidnap her?"

"Because she is beautiful......"

I was really speechless with her reply's and my brother looks like he enjoying my state. As I can see he is trying to control his laugh. Why no one is opening the door?? It's the fifth time I'm ringing the bell. I was getting irritated now. Before I could ran the bell for sixth time, the door opened.

As the door opened, all my frustrations and irritation left my brain as my brown eyes met her black eyes. It looks like she even has a same effort of my eyes on her.

Because neither she is ready to brake the eye contact nor I. The small mole she has in the corner of her right eye makes her eyes more beautiful.

Our beautiful moment was disturbed by dhruvika when she tightly embraced her in her arms.

"Thank God aaru you are fine I thought this man kidnapped you".

"Accha aur yeh mujhe kidnap kyu karenge?"
("Ohh...and why will he kidnap me?")

"Because your beautiful dumbo"  whatever she accused me for,would be nonsense but in one thing I'm with her that this girl in front of me is beautiful.

"Ohh she is beautiful huh..!!" My subconscious mind mocked me.

"Yes she is I won't lie. What is true is true and I never stop complimenting people" I replied back to him.

"Yes! You do compliment people but only who are close to you"....😏

"Okay stop it..." I was too busy in my known thoughts that I didn't see that all the three people where looking at me like I'm some sort of psychopath.

"What ..?!"

"Nothing bhaiya. It's just that you are behaving very weird."

"No I'm not it's your friend who is behaving like one."

"Sorry from her side , I don't know what happened to her she never do this things. I will show you both your room you both can get freshen up till then I will handle her."  She showed us both the way to the room and went back downstairs. Why did she say sorry......?

I had just entered the room and phone ranged and I know who it will be. I'm going to get too much of scolding.......

𖧷𖧷𖧷

Hello guys!
I'm back with the second chapter
Give me your thoughts in the comment section.....

Vote it if you like the chapter