Chapter 3

[Scotts pov]

I found it odd that Stiles didnt want any food. It was even weirder the way he rushed out of the house as if he had somewhere to be. After we exchanged goodbyes he was almost running. He walked out the door and immediately me and Lydia discussed how strange Stiles had been acting that day, but we brushed it off assuming it was from lack of sleep.

We knew Stiles had a lot of issues sleeping since the nogitune, and before that obviously but he had made it clear to us that it had only gotten worse. We all chatted for a while, blocking out the roars coming from below. The food arrived and we all ate while watching Gossip Girl, Lydia forced us to put it on "my house my rules" she claimed. I acted annoyed although deep down i was loving the drama.

One by one everyone was leaving, first Theo, then Mason, Isaac was living with me so stayed for a lot longer than he wanted to. I noticed him getting bored so i offered him my keys and ushered him out of the door. It was just me and Lydia and i brang up the weekend, "What are we doing this weekend?" i asked with a smirk on my face. "i dont know what youre doing this weekend, im going out with Mason" she replied bluntly. "Mason? ive never even seen you two talk" i said with my eyebrows furrowed. "We talk. You wouldnt believe how funny he can be" Lydia tells me sincerely. "Fine. Ill see what Stiles is doing" i said flicking my non-existant hair over my shoulder.