9.| SAVED

So sorry for the delay.

"BREAKING NOSES DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL!"

✧༺💗༻✧

My coffee is finally finished and Hanishka too came in the meanwhile time.

"So sorry Aditi for that!" She apologized.

"No no it's ok Hanishka" I said to her.

"Work comes before anything" I said and she smiled.

"So continue. You were asking me something" She said and I nodded my head.

"Yep! Actually I wanted to ask about one of your classmate's history" I said.

She gave me a confusing look.

"About Whom?" She asked me.

"Umm. Veer Raghuvanshi" I said.

For the next two minutes she was in her thoughts to recall who Veer actually is. And finally after her thinking she said with a heavy breath-
"Veer Raghuvanshi"

"Yes" I said.

"Was he in your class?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"He was. But he was very different from others" She said.

My full focus was on her words as no way I want to miss even a single word that could give me Veer's character or behavior hints.

"Our class was sweet to each other yet he always avoided everyone. He never mingled with anyone and I don't know the reason behind it" She completed.

"Oh. That means he was an introvert?" I further on inquired.

"It didn't seem like he was. He used to talk to two boys in the whole class" She said.

Maybe he didn't want to talk to more people and preferred quality over quantity.

"Anything else?" I asked her.

This much information is not sufficient for me to play against him.

"Are you going to marry him?" She asked me.

Yes. But I didn't say it aloud. I want to keep this thing private until we get married.

"No, it's not like that. Actually we're doing a deal and he seems a mysterious person to me, that's why I wanted to ask you regarding him as I heard he was in the same school as yours" I said.