2.| MEETING

Helloo guysss!!💓 I am back with the update. If you want another chapter then votee and comment 😚🦋😌...

VOTEEEE!! For next update!!

Targets- 30 votes and 5 comments.

2600+ Words.... Enjoy!!!

"I WILL FIND MY WAYS TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

✧༺💗༻✧

Aghh!! My head is aching so badly. It's just because of that addiction of waking up at midnights. I have a very important meeting today and here my head is like it will burst at anytime anysoon! Oh god! What's this new problem now. I finally got up from my bed and went to freshen up and then took a cold shower thinking it might help to give me relief from the headache but it didn't.

I got ready into coat and pants and walked down the stairs to have my breakfast.

"Shweta, try to understand. Forgive her!" Came a voice of a man which was familiar to me and it was my Dad Shivam Shekhawat.

"No Shivam, what's the need to go out of this country. Don't you know foreign cultures? There it is not like here. They are very casuals about everything. I won't forgive her ever to break my heart and went out of this country!" Said my mother Shweta.

I decided to bark in their discussion.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing Aditi. Come have breakfast" Said my mother.

"Don't pretend like I heard nothing mom. You were saying you won't forgive her. Tell me who is she?" I asked.

"I have given you freedom that doesn't mean you will talk to me like this Aditi. And when did you became this adult that you are asking back questions to your mother. When I said it's nothing, then it's nothing. Don't repeat your mistakes always! I give chances only for one time!" She said.

"Oh! So this is my level in front of you. Good. I'll take my leave then! Happy discussion to both of you!" By saying this I moved towards the door and I can hear my dad calling me again and again to have my breakfast.

AGAIN! FUCKING AGAIN!

I don't know what's my mother's problem. At one moment she will talk very nicely and the other moment she be like there is no one worse than me in this whole world.

Already I was having a headache and these people make it even more worse.

I started my car to drive and went towards my company directly. I entered my cabin and asked Diana to bring me a cup of coffee and a toast.

"Mam here your coffee and toast!" Said Diana putting the coffee and plate of toast onto my table.

"Thank you Diana!" I said.