5.| INVITATION

Ok guys, here's the another update for you all🫡🫂💓. Don't forget to vote and comment 🫶. Thank you so much for you patience and so sorry for the late updates! 😶‍🌫️

Also guys, I am on Scrollstack. Do follow me there for advance chapters. Link in bio...

Vote for the next update!!!

2600+ Words... Enjoy!!!

"PLAYING WITH FIRE IS FUN!!!"

✧༺💗༻✧

Ahhh!! I woke up to an aching body. Maybe because I didn't sleep in the right position yesterday. My fault!

"Dii you woke up?" Asked my sister Rhea.

"Can't you see!" I said in a irritating tone.

Mornings are made for silence, not for chaos and talkings!!

"Ok ok, well I have many plans for us!" Said Rhea excitedly.

"Not today Rhea!" I said.

"Why not today?" She asked.

"Rhea, I have many important meetings today and also some important work to be completed today itself. We'll go tomorrow." I said and she made that puppy face.

She always do that whenever she wanted me to convince to do anything which she wants. But not today! I have to plan a surprise party for her and have to invite many people including the charm of my life too....

"Dii please!!!" She said.

"Rhea, I am not denying. Tomorrow sure.." I said and she made a angry face and went back towards her room.

It's ok! When at night, she'll get to knew that I have planned such a big thing for her, she will become happy and forgive me.

I freshened up and went downstairs to have breakfast and then left for my company.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Diana, I already told you that these files need to be completed today.. Where's your focus?" I said in a disappointed tone.

"Sorry mam. Just give me few hours. It'll be completed!" She said and I gave her the files.

There are many files and projects which I have to complete today so that I can enjoy the whole weekend with my sister.

I love my professional life but I will never forget to give some quality time to my personal life.