3.| CAFE

Heyaa guyss💓... First update of this year. May this year bring lots of happiness and success into your livess🫂🫂Here comes the update as your new year gift🌸.. Sorry for the late update as my health was not good🫠..If you want another update then complete the target of this chapter to get the next chapter update‼️

Target: 30 Votes and 5 Comments
Now I will not upload chapters before the target gets completed😤

2600+ Words... Enjoy!!!

"BEING WITH YOU IS MY FAVORITE TIME!"

✧༺💗༻✧

It was morning and my phone was ringing. Don't know why people need to call this early in the morning. I hate those type of people who blabber a lot in the morning. I like peaceful mornings where there is no sound of any vehicle nor any noise of anything, just peaceful voices of nature and beautiful chirpings of the birds. I picked up my phone to know that it was of Rhea.

"Yes Rhea" I said.

"Dii I have sat in the flight and will reach by 6 hours!" She said.

"Ok, message me an hour before when you'll be landed!" I said.

"Ok dii! Bye" She said.

"Bye! Safe Journey!" And with that I hanged up the call.

As soon as I hanged up the call Veer's pic appeared in front of my face cause I have set it on my wallpaper. Good start to the day! Thank you Veer Raghuvanshi for coming into my life. I fucking love you so muchhh!!!

I woke up and went to the washroom to freshen up and then took a cold shower and then got ready into one of my hot dresses cause today I'm gonna meet him at the cafe and I have decided to confess to him about my feelings for him that I freakingg love him so muchh and I want to marry him.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. My mother for no reason was ignoring me again and my father has to obey to my mother otherwise it would end up with a quarrel between them. I hurriedly ate my breakfast and was about to go when my father interrupted me and said- "Aditi, today seems you are happy. Is anything special you want us to know?"

No way, I am gonna tell my parents that I am going to propose Veer. I will tell them for surely but after Veer agrees as I don't want homemade items to be cooked up into their mind.

"No dad. It's just that I am feeling good today. That's it!" I said passing him a weak smile.

"Then it's good. Be happy always bachha!" He said.