CHAPTER |34|

VIDHYA PoV :

I Was woken up by the splash of cold water  , I woke up shivering. "Get changed"  i looked up her , I glared at her. "What?" She raised her hand to slap me .

I was too weak to protest, for the past days . I don't know for how long I have been here. "I don't know what he sees in you to keep you alive" she hissed and left the place.

I picked the dress and moved to the attached bathroom. As I walk in I found myself looking at the mirror , my eyes lost its life. No happiness , no spark nothing.

I hear a bang , my breathing becomes rapid and I found myself locking the door. Tick..tick...tick "wrong decision my love" I shiver at the voice . I move back , tears leak down from my eyes.

*bang*
*bang*
*bang*

"Aww look at you!" He snickered . I lost all my strengths fighting against him. I looked up at him with no emotions . He looked at me with a disgusting expression.

All I wanted to did was kill him in thousand different ways, he has killed hundreds of women's for his benefits . I happen to be one of them but no I won't let him to break me.

He came closer to me , I backed up . "This is what I like about you . this adamant nature of yours." He said while tracing my face with his fingers . I turn my head and glared back at him.

"Aww angry are we?" He asked . "Leave me alone" I shouted in anger , if I had a knife with me I would have killed him. "Tick..tick... what ever your thinking , that won't happen love" he gritted and grabbed my face with his hands.

I looked up at him , no glared at him. "You just wait for your slow painful death which will be given by him. I will be the most happiest person to witness that" I hissed and glared at him.

Never , ever am I showing my weakness to this bastard . He chuckled and grabbed fistful of my hair and yanked back. I hissed and tried to free myself from his hold.

"You know , I will be so happy to destroy this" he twisted my hairs , i let out a soft cry due to the tearing pain.

"This hope you have on him. But remember ...you always will be mine . No one can stop the things am gonna do" he said and pushes me back against the wall.

"And one important thing, get ready fast . Today is an important day" he said and left . I looked at the dress . It was a plain long white Kurtha with white loose pants .

After refreshing up I walked out of the room, I was in a room which had enough light everything but I refused to come out of the room. I was too .. you know not likely to exit the room.

I arrive at the hall , there he was . The villain of my story the person who creeps the fuck out of me .

He looked angry , he turned towards my direction. He eyed me up and down. His stare made my skin crawl, these past few days staying locked up against my will made me feel nauseous.

He never harmed me but made enough mental damages to my mind which brought unwanted hallucinations . He licked his lips and smirked at me. I turned my face away from his direction in disgust.

"There she is" he said and came towards me. "Aww look at you scared now are we?" He said as I backed away from him.

It was a week more than a week , I was kidnapped by him . I always got a bad vibes from him but I never thought he would betray him.

"Look at me" he again gripped my hair and made me look at his eyes . I teared a bit but never let my eyes drop the tear. I hissed at him, "what do you want from me" I cried out .

This man was madness , he never treated any person here in the right way. This thoughts , his touch , his stare always made me nauseous and ... I don't know.

"In the next two weeks you are gonna marry me. No one and I tell you no one will stop the marriage and net even him." He said. I stared at , I couldn't form a word.

"Wh-what?" Thats all the words I could mutter. No...no..no no Noo.. this is not gonna happen and this never should . I shook my head..

"No no this is not gonna happen. He will definitely come for me and he will ki-."before I could even finish , my face stung with pain .

I clutch my face and look at her, how could she do that. "How could you? How could you Malathi? How could you let him destroy my life ." I stared at her. Yess it was her all the time .

It was her who texted me . It was her who blackmailed me ! Threatened me for whom for this guy! But he never cared for her ..

I don't know why she would stoop low to help him .

"You will marry him.. and that's final!" She glared at me . I was angry , so angry that I was willing to strangle her and choke her to death.

"Why? Why? Would you do that  . Who is he to you ? Why are you helping him?" I roared at her. He looked at us and glared at me .

"Malathi go inside" she obeyed him, she left not before glaring at me.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at her" he gritted and inched closer . I glared at him. My vision suddenly started to black out. I blinked hard ...I grabbed my head and tried to clear my vision but couldn't...how?

What the he'll is happening to me ?..

"I wish you would die in my own hands" that's the only thing I remember before knocking out cold.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guysss! Another Update is hereeee!

Hope you all are excited for the upcoming plot of the story!

Because of your encouraging vote and comment am trying to update the story ....

thank you lovelies 🤗...

I feel grateful to all of my friends, who encourage me in updating the story....

Lots of love

From you lovely author🦋