CHAPTER |33|

VARNESH PoV :

It's been month now , a month she went missing. I searched her like a mad man for days , but found nothing about her. It's like she vanished into thin air.

Everyday I feel guilty about leaving her back at home, I enquired all her friends but found none. My athai also got to know about her , missing.

Her brother couldn't digest that his sister was missing, first he denied that she was missing but later as the time flew by he got to know the seriousness about the case.

The murder was completely stopped now, no missing cases were reported for about a month. This brought suspiciousness but I couldn't conclude or come to a straight point what the killer wanted.

I was in deep thought that I forgot someone was calling me, "Varnesh" I blinked my eyes. I looked up to find Shakthi, "va macha" .

"Dei ne Innu thoogalaya da , time 2 am da innum evlo neram da molichituh irupa?" (You didn't sleep yet, it's already 2 am . Still how many hours are you going to be awake?" He asked me.

Honestly I myself don't know the answer, I was still thinking about her. I missed her, her voice , her scent, her smile ,everything about her. I looked at Shakthi , I know he is worried just like me.

That's when I realised that I loved her! I always have ......

Even though they both didn't speak to Each other for 3 years they both shared a unique bond. He hides his true feelings behind his anger towards her but inside he still misses her and I know he misses her for sure.

I even got to know that he used to cry by seeing her photo , everything is a misunderstanding and I must get deep into this case because I know who ever wanted Diya, always  wanted to separate them from each other.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Shakthi. "Do you know where he is right now?" I asked looking at him. He shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you think he could have?" He asked looking at me . I blinked and stared at the wall , I nodded my head may be he could be involved in this case.

"Varnesh , it's been a month. I don't know what - wha-what she would have undergone?" He teared a bit , I got up and hugged him. I teared up and shook my head to be strong.

I know she is strong and I know she will try , she will try something and I have to do anything at any cost to have her in my arms. I patted his back and that's when I saw the date.

"Shakthi , it's 8 th may which means a week" he didn't let me complete. "No , don't say that we have to find her. We have to" he mumbles to himself and tears .

I shook my head and I received a call from Jeeva. "Tell me" I answered the call. "Macha , location kedachiduchi da" (we got the location).

That's all I need to hear, I am coming for you my love . I am coming to take you with me and into my life.

I raced my jeep to the station , as soon as we reached we both got down and entered . "Jeeva , tell me the location" I asked him a soon I spotted him.

"Sir, the location in her watch was inactive for a couple of weeks but now it's active  and it shows this place" he shows me the location .

"Are the teams ready", I asked him,he nods his head . I looked towards Shakthi since he is a military officer  , I know he will also join me in this mission.

He nods his head by indicating his acceptance for The mission. "Now we split into 4 teams". I instruct them about their duties and we all depart from the place.

Me , Jeeva and Shakthi reach the place, the place looked abandoned but was looking decent to look. I eyed the both and we enter slowly towards the door in the back.

I looked around for any other people but found none, we moved inside and reached a hall . I looked at the scene in front of my eye.

The whole room was set upped for a marriage, I was so confused and distressed. What the hell was happening here? Why the heck this place is covered by flowers, decorations and a small mandap.

"Yah , the marriage is about to start . We need to call boss so that the pandit agrees to his demand." I heard the conversation. Who is getting married and what the hell is happening here?

That's when everything strikes me , shit!

I looked at Shakthi and Jeeva dragged them to nearer room. "So , everything is planned from the beginning..."I tell the about the whole process.

"What are we gonna do now Varnesh?" He asked me and I looked at him and smiled.

I took his hand and asked..

"Will you be happy if -"

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

D'un d'un dunnn........

What do you think he asked?

.....don't forget to vote , comment and share....

Follow me for updates and new stories....

Yours lovely author ☺️