Chapter 1 Born a Queen

I was born in a poor family but that doesn't stop me from achieving my dreams, i work hard and hard i doesn't let go of any opportunities that come i always grasp it in my hand and the result eventually is surprising i indeed become successful rich and famous but karma is real i sacrifice my entire fortune to save someone i dont even know.

I was walking in an alley i overheard a conversation between a kidnapper and a lady i was listening through until it ended the kidnapper want a billions of many and lands from the lady after the conversation i walk close to lady and i remember her she was the most beautiful girl know in their generations she married a successful man and have children unfortunately when i asked the lady what's happening she told me her men abandoned her and their children but it also let the kidnapper take their most intelligent and beautiful child and I'm in debt to her because she help me reach to were i am now she was my great supporter she's like a mother to me ad that's were i decide to help her get her child back to her arms i spend billions and many land to pay the ransom but he kidnapper isn't satisfied that is all of my fortune i can't give you anything anymore then the kidnapper took a sword out and stabbed me I'm in a pool of my blood slowly dying and remembering all i did in the past i didnt regret anything about my decision and my best decision is helping people out and reach their goal i died while staring at the ceiling where you can see through the stars its shining like god.

4,523 YEARS of slamber, my eye's opened but i found my self inside an ice coppin, surprisingly i was able to breath inside it, i tried to forced open it but i was not able to, fortunately i can see and hear the surroundings , i stayed awake for 3 years without eating drinking and just laying inside without even moving but im not angry or mad because i dont even feel hungry or thirsty the same day i counted the whole 3 years a god appeared before me and told me " Your free now you passed the challenge given to you it was supposed to be only 1 year but the other God's keep insisting to add more year, we welcome you Queen of shadows, Queen Aria" I was so surprised that i feel dizzy i though that was the reason but it's because my memories is coming back i was send to the other dimension to live a life as a condition to maintain the peace and power we where born with, the one who experienced this condition is the ruler of the empire's or kingdom's also the main people and family's who support the foundation of the empire's ,

I'm the Queen of the shadow empire i rule over billions of people and i was regarded as a saint,warrior and many more, but i hate ruling and the responsibilities i need to do so i have done a crime to escape and be normal people, i though they will forgive me because im queen but i was wrong i was punished of ruling the empire forever and i have to do the condition i was forcefully sent to the other dimension.

The god said go do the responsibility for the empire queen aria, i woke up and the coppin is opened a dark robe with the pattern of darkness , a sword and a bag of gold was shoved to me by the deity and there also a bracelet that let me hide my presence, nothing much changed in my beautiful body and my nation is managed well by my minister but the problem is i was asleep for 4523 years that only a few people know my face after dressing myself i rushly teleported in the palace to see it but one problem i didnt control it well that i end up in the main hall were discussions occur and the biggest problem is they're having a discussion so i dont have a choice but to be cool in front of them and put pressure i saw my sit and sitted there people start yelling and said how can a bulgar be inside the palace, this is presumptuous, how dare a mere girl sit in that chair, ow disrespectful, what a daring child,so shameless! Call the guards how can a filty thing get inside the sacred palace i the queen was annoyed of what they keep saying so i patiently wait until someone is willing to stand up for me.

Until.....