CHAPTER 20

NO ONE'S POV

You stretched your body as you came back home and flopped yourself on your bed. Jennie chuckled softly at the sight before she joined you on the bed and started rubbing your shoulders gently.

"Is my baby tired?" She whispered and started kissing your neck softly. You hummed softly in response and tilted your head to give her more of your skin to kiss which made her smirk.

"C'mon then, let's have a hot bath as I said to you earlier" She said and kissed your lips softly. "I don't think it's a good idea, Jen...since mommy already seems suspicious of us because of what she saw in the morning. What if she finds out that we're having a bath together?" You asked nervously and Jennie sighed softly in response as she sat up and looked down at you.

"Nothing will happen then, baby..I'm here to protect you and anyway, step-sisters can take a bath together and mom won't be mad if we'll use this as excuse" Jennie said and smirked as she reached up for the buttons of your blouse. "C'mon, don't make mommy wait" She whispered softly and squeezed your breast as she chuckled softly at your blushing face and your soft moan.

"O-Ok" You mumbled and sat up on the bed. "Hmm...ok, who?" Jennie asked teasingly as she pulled you on her lap. "Ok.....m-mommy" You whispered shyly and Jennie let out a deep moan before nibbling on your neck. "Good girl" She whispered and picked you up as she walked in the bathroom, not minding your little squirms in her arms. She sat you down on the counter and went to prepare the hot bath that she desperately wanted to take with you.

After a few minutes, she came in front of you and took off her shirt while smirking teasingly at your blushing. "What are you looking, sweet girl? Take off your clothes" She said and went to sit in the bathtub as she was done stripping. You sighed softly and hop off the counter and turned around as you strippee out of your clothes as well, feeling shy.

"Whoa, nice ass, cutie" Jennie said and chuckled softly as you felt your body heating up at the comment. You whined softly and went to sit in the tub as well, facing her. "Stop making me all shy..." You complained as you pouted and Jennie laughed at your cuteness.

"How can I? I love your cute reactions on my teasing" She said as her hands lingered on your bare legs and she pulled them on top of hers. "Jokes aside....your body is really soft....and hot....I can stare at your body forever" Jennie said sincerely as her hands stroked your legs under the water and you sighed softly while gulping at the intimacy.

" Baby...come closer" Jennie said in a commanding tone and you just nodded slowly as you obeyed her. You move closer to her and Jennie let you sit on her lap before drawing circles on her back with her fingers and leaned down, capturing your lips with her. It was such an intimate moment for you but you can't deny how much you enjoyed it.

Your arms slowly wrapped around her neck as she smirked against your lips. Her hand now sliding towards you hips and then your thigh under the water which made you squirm in her arms.

"Don't make noise, sweetie...I'm gonna take good care of you" Jennie whispered against your lips and rubbed your inner thighs softly. Her fingers lightly grazing over your core and your back arched at the sensation.

Jennie smirked as she let her finger rub your core and pulled away from your lips as she started kissing your neck. A sharp gasp left your mouth as Jennie thrusted one digit in your home without any warning.

"Aah! J-Jen...!" You moaned and whimpered softly, making Jennie chuckle as her other hand stroked your hair to soothe you. "Shhh...it's ok, I'll be gentle. Just feel the pleasure" Jennie whispered while she gave you a teasing bit on your shoulder and her finger slowly moved in and out of your hole.

Your breath quickened as you tried to keep yourself quiet and grabbed the sides of the bathtub while closing your eyes. Jennie smiled at you, finding your behaviour cute as she sped up her finger slightly making you moan slightly louder.

"Mmmm...god!" Jennie chuckled as she continued thrusting her finger and her other hand moved your hips along with the movements of her finger as to guide you to ride her finger.

"J-Jennie! M-More...please...add more!" Jennie smirked at your begging for more and pushed another digit in you making you moan. You started riding her fingers while moaning softly as small whimpers left your mouth every now and then, making Jennie proud of what she was doing.

She leaned down, latching her mouth with your breast as she sucked it while giving tiny nibbles on it, adding more to your pleasure. You moaned softly again and Jennie has to shush you since she didn't want your mom to catch you both like this.

Her fingers sped up and you arched you back as you felt a knot in your stomach. "Jen! I'm so close!!" You let out a moan and Jennie smirked as her thrust got deeper and her fingers curled inside you, hitting all the right spots.

"Aah! Jennie! I'm...I'm gonna-" You couldn't complete your sentence as you squirted all over her fingers while moaning and your legs trembled against hers. She slowed down the movements of her fingers to let you ride your orgasm and after a few seconds, pulled them out of your hole. "Oh..oh my..lord" You said breathlessly and Jennie laughed softly while rubbing your back.

"God, babygirl...that was so hot. Anyway, let's clean up and get out of this tub before mom comes again and catch us like this" She said and kissed your lips and nibbled on it before you both started cleaning up the mess.