CHAPTER 4

Y/N POV

"Hmm, but tell her not to worry about it anymore. I'm here for you and I'll protect you from now on" Jennie unnie said seriously and I nodded nervously. She started eating again and so did I. Her friends were nice but they were making me a little nervous too. I mean the way they looked at me, it wasn't normal at all.

And about earlier when I told my friends about Jennie unnie, they were all shocked to say the least. They didn't expected this. But I told them that we shouldn't believe in these kind of rumours and that Jennie unnie is not like that. It took some time for me to convince them especially Karina unnie but they believed me at the end.

I stood up almost immediately as the bell rang and Jennie unnie looked up at me with her eyebrow raised. "Where are you going?" She asked me and took a sip of her drink. "Lunch time is over and I have a class. Karina unnie must be waiting for me so I should leave now" I said and smiled but she rolled her eyes. "Ok, go" She said and I noticed how her voice became cold. Did I say something wrong? I questioned myself mentally and started walking out of the cafeteria.

I was walking peacefully until someone forcefully shoved me to the locker harshly. I yelped in pain when my back hit the locker. "Ouch!" I hissed in pain. Suddenly my chin was grabbed harshly and I was forced to look up. I was shocked to see Nancy, the biggest bully in our school. "What were you doing with Jennie, huh?! You slut!" She spat at me and tightened her grip on my chin. "I-I was j-just-" I couldn't complete what I was saying when she released my chin and pushed me back again. I was so close to crying now but I stopped myself.

"I don't want to hear anything! Just stay away from her! She's mine" She said and smirked at me. As if me and Jennie unnie are a couple. "B-But she's just m-my s-stepsister" I managed to say while stuttering and her face formed an 'oh' shape. "That's something new and nice to hear. But you could have told me earlier slut, so I wouldn't waste my important time on you! Bitch" She said and walked away with her two friends. I blinked my tears away and took deep breaths before going to the class because I don't want my friends to notice that I was crying or was in pain. I don't want any more drama.

I went to my classroom and saw my friends talking to each other. "Hey, I'm back!" I said loudly with a smile on my face and they all turned to me immediately. "Thank God you're back! Karina was constantly asking if she could go to check on you. She's so annoying when you're not here" Ryujin unnie complained and I laughed when Yeji unnie smacked her head.

"Don't worry too much about me unnie, I'm a strong girl, besides I was with Jennie unnie and she takes care of me, I promise" I said and went to sit on my seat. "I understand but telling the truth, I don't trust her. She gives me bad vibes and I don't want you to get hurt" Karina unnie said and sat beside me. I just nodded my head in response.

I am so confused right now. Sometimes, Jennie unnie is really nice and sweet but sometimes she's really hard to understand, she suddenly acts cold or weird like smirking at me and looking at my body from head to toe. She's really different. I can't tell if she's sweet or not.

Time skip

I went to my room and laid down on my bed while groaning. My shoulder hurts like hell. That Nancy shoved me really hard. I placed my phone on the nightstand and decided to take a nap before dinner time.

I closed my eyes and relaxed but it wasn't for long because I felt something on me after a few minutes. I groaned again and opened my eyes but they got wide when I saw Jennie unnie hovering over me with a smirk on her face. "U-Unnie what are you d-doing?" I asked nervously while stuttering and tried to push her away from me because our faces were just inches away but she didn't even budge.

"What is it looking like babygirl?" She whisper-asked and stared at my lips which made me gulp hard. "Jennie u-unnie please get o-off of me" I stuttered again and she shook her head. "Are you really that innocent?" She asked but before I could say anything she spoke again. "I'm gonna kiss you pabo" She whispered and pressed her lips on mine. My eyes became more wide and I tried to push her back by her shoulders.

JENNIE POV

Never thought that her lips would be this soft. She tried to push me through my shoulders but I held both of her hands and pinned them on the bed. I moved my lips passionately against hers but she didn't responded and just whined.

I then bit her lower lip and she moaned against my lips. I took this chance and forcefully shoved my tongue inside her mouth. I only pulled away when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I groaned and took my phone out but still hovered over Y/n. She was as red as a tomato and was looking damn adorable.

I saw Lisa's name and got up from her. "Your lips are soft babygirl" I said and winked at her before going out of the room. It's not because of the call but because I want to give her some time to digest what I just did with her. It's new for her.

Y/N POV

What just happened!? Jennie unnie kissed me!! I was still laying on my bed catching my breath and thinking about everything. Do sisters always kiss like this? I don't understand! Never in a million years I thought that my first kiss was gonna be like this, with my own sister.

What is happening in my life?

Stepsister Jennie Kim X female reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें