CH1: The Birth Of The Symbol Of Evil; All For One

One time for the city that we don't love

We see the loud sisters doing their daily things with smiles on their faces, not knowing that their only brother was falling into darkness because of being their shadow.

Sick of all these false prophets on the street

Scene changes to Lincoln in his hideout with his followers who are sick of the Society of the Modern-day Era. Also, sick of the fake heroes roaming around the streets.

Burn it down. Leave the people. Show them no love.

Scene changes to the first battle between Lynn and Lincoln, and it turns into a death battle.

Now the reaper's here to show you all that they're weak

Scene changes to see the loud family upset of their only son/brother's so-called death.

Never stop us. Love the rush. Yeah, I'm an addict

Scene changes to see Lincoln connected to life support with Lisa keeping tabs on his vitals. And Lily with her group of League of Villains.

Got your symbol fully bodied. I think he's had it. Put a price on every head and get dramatic

Scene changes to Lori and the rest of the family at her new school to teach new heroes.

And I promise that we'll make you wish you had it. Blue flames. Get it poppin'. It's not the same. Kill you for the profit. Hero's gain from the losses. All the same. Now we'll make you watch it

Scene changes to see Sam Sharp with her and Lincoln's child in a safe location away from the hero's radar.

Love the taste of fear it hurts. Deep inside of me, I live to make them learn

Scene changes to see a split-screen with Lynn and Lincoln on either side. And it changes again to see Lily with Lisa and their gang.

We'll burn it down. To make this whole again. Can't hide behind these walls. This world was bound to fall. The time is now

Scene changes to see the loud sisters in their hero suits to fight off Lisa's monster experiments and the other villains.

I sold my soul again. Can't hide behind these walls. This world was bound to fall. WAS BOUND TO FALL

Scene changes to see Sam and Lincoln reuniting with each other, shocking the League, but Lily and Lisa were smiling.

Bodies will line the floor. Standing on our victories. That gaze that I adore. You don't understand what this world has come to. Need to wipe the slate clean. Remove the dirty stains.

Scene changes to see Lily being detained by heroes with the rest of her gang, then the heroes seeing them being warped away to Lincoln's location.

I'm fending for the end. To come and take you. It's a mend that must be broken. Don't pretend. Ignite the city I intend.

Scene changes to see Lynn rushing at high speeds to fight Lincoln while Lily and Lisa escape with the rest of the League.

We'll burn it down. To make this whole again. Can't hide behind these walls. This world was bound to fall. The time is now