☆ ៸៸ Stood Down 𓈒✿

- | *PROLOGUE* | -

You and the triplets have been friends for over 8 years now. You guys all first met in kindergarten when they got in trouble for throwing food at eachother at lunch time, they all got put in the corner. Me being young, I was inspired by this and threw food at the teacher. I got put in the corner with them and the rest is history.
Yeasterday was the first official day of 'summer break.' Which Summer is super excited about because every summer break, Summer hangs out with the triplets for 8-9 weeks straight, yesterday she got all her stuff from her house and 'officially moved in'
Hello Summer.

SUMMERS POV

(Edit: part 1/3)
Yesterday Chris invited me to the movie theatres, not as a date of course..

I search through all my clothes and finally find the perfect outfit. My favourite, light pink, just above the knee-high dress.
"That's the one!" I say holding the dress up to Nick, who's sitting on my bed in my new room. "Thoughts?"

Since 15 years ago today, marks the first day that we all met. Sadly Nick and Matt are busy so Chris invited me to the movie theatres to watch the movie 'wish' In which I have been bugging Chris to take me to see it because I'm a sucker for Disney movies.

Ever since we started hanging out all summer break, their guest room turned into my room which is right next to Chris' room, so we share a bathroom.

Nick flies up off the bed and feels the dress' smooth silky fabric.

"Oh my goodness yes." Nick spits out "That's perfect, Chris will fall in love" I give Nick a 'look' hinting to him that it's not going to happen.
Nick has always shipped me and Chris ever since we were in middle school, and we both used to absolutely hate it, and we still do.

"Nick shut up" I say walking backwards into the shared bathroom me and Chris share, with the dress in my hand. I close the white, smooth sliding door and get into the dress.

"Voila.. looks good?" I say walking out of the bathroom, waiting for Nicks approval I see his eyes light up

"Summer you look stunning" Nick says with a grin on his face "your slaying so hard."

After I do some light makeup, I get in my white car and drive off to the movie theatres where I'm supposed to meet Chris.
I drive into the car park and don't see him anywhere, so I just park in a random spot, getting out and texting him "Chris. Where the hell are you, I don't see you anywhere!"

I enter the building and look around for him. Usually he responds fast but..
"He left me on read? Wow, such a jerk, no way I just got stood up by my best friend."

I sigh walking over to the guy at the counter and getting the tickets, this time only for myself.

⭐️
____________
Authors Note !    |
-
I'm actually still thinking about why Chris stood up Summer 😭
Just so you know, this will be a bit of a slow-burn and just to clarify, It will be Chris x Summer

Also may I just say this is my first "book" I've ever written so if it's a bit bad my apologies! I'm sure I'll improve the more I practice ! :)

Hopefully you guys liked my first part ! ( if anyone's even reading this rn 🤷🏼‍♀️ ) and I'll post on a other part maybe tomorrow if I can fit it in! (Since I have school tmrw 😔)

Edit: I made a TikTok account so go follow 😛
@sturniolo..gall